Windows 10: Unable to detect bluetooth speaker

Discus and support Unable to detect bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I CANT CONNECT my hp laptop and my tablet (both running windows 10) via bluetooth to my speaker. When I turn bluetooth on I search for devices and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ibby234, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Ibby234 Win User

Unable to detect bluetooth speaker

I CANT CONNECT my hp laptop and my tablet (both running windows 10) via bluetooth to my speaker. When I turn bluetooth on I search for devices and it is unable to find the speaker, it is still able to find my phone and some other devices. Furthermore my phone which uses android can find the speaker and connect to it instantly, it only seems to be my window devices that cant detect the speaker.

I have updated the drivers and tried restarting the bluetooth support service but it still cant detect the speaker, there are no hardware issues that can be detected and troubleshooting finds nothing.

:)

Ibby234, Oct 23, 2018

2. Bluetooth not detected my speaker

Hi Ariff,

The challenge you're experiencing with connecting your Bluetooth speaker to your PC might be due to a misconfiguration of the device driver. That being said, we advise running the troubleshooter for Bluetooth problems to help you rectify the issue. Running
    the troubleshooter will scan and fix your PC for any issues detected with the configuration of your Bluetooth. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & Security >
      Troubleshoot.
    • Select Bluetooth under
      Find and fix other problems.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    • If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction.

If you think this post was useful, feel free to Mark it as an answer to help those who are experiencing the same issue.

Devlin Sco, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Oct 23, 2018
  4. michael Win User

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to detect bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - Unable detect bluetooth

2. Unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker.: I am having a Dell laptop. It was having windows 7 but now it is updated to windows 10. It was working fine till 2022. Now I am unable to connect to my Bluetooth speaker which work fine on all other devices. Either it does not get connected or if gets paired then it does not...
  3. Unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker.: I am having a Dell laptop. It was having windows 7 but now it is updated to windows 10. It was working fine till 2022. Now I am unable to connect to my Bluetooth speaker which work fine on all other devices. Either it does not get connected or if gets paired then it does not...
  4. Unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth speaker unable to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker unable to connect: Hi everyone,I'm having some big issues with connecting my bluetooth speaker JBL Charge 5 with my laptop Win 11 22H2. The speaker pairs initially and Windows says it's paired, but not connected. And it never connects - Windows shows 'unable to establish connection'. So the...
  6. Bluetooth speaker unable to connect

Bluetooth speaker unable to connect: Hi everyone,I'm having some big issues with connecting my bluetooth speaker JBL Charge 5 with my laptop Win 11 22H2. The speaker pairs initially and Windows says it's paired, but not connected. And it never connects - Windows shows 'unable to establish connection'. So the...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device

Bluetooth Speaker Not Detected as Playback Device: I've scoured countless existing articles on this subject and it seems like only a few people have had their problem resolved.I am using a Lenovo laptop with intel core i7; it's a fairly modern spec'd computer.Trying to connect to LG4550 external bluetooth speakersLaptop...
  9. computer does not detect bluetooth speaker

computer does not detect bluetooth speaker: computer does not detect bluetooth speaker. I have made sure Bluetooth Support Services is running. I have updated drivers. I know the speaker is discoverable because I have another computer that does connect to it....
  10. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to detect logitech bluetooth speaker