Windows 10: Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Discus and support Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fordgo, Dec 6, 2019.

1. fordgo Win User

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that there was an update for Intel Graphics 630: 25.20.100.7463. The driver failed to install and the next morning the computer failed to bot, giving the one long and three short beep. This apparently refers to the lack of a video device, so I removed a video card from an older computer and installed it. The computer then booted and installed drivers for the AMD 5450 card. However, Intel Graphics 630 no longer seems to exist on the computer. It is no longer in Device Manager and can't be found when trying to install a new device. Intel Update Advisor sees it but fails when trying to install any driver for it. The first error messages said that the computer didn't meet the minimum hardware requirements (ie no compatible device). The last error message said that there were no devices that matched the devices supported by the driver.

Does anyone have any idea as to how I can get Intel Graphics 630 back.

***Modified title from: Intel Graphics 630 drivers ***

:)

fordgo, Dec 6, 2019

2. Black screen after installing Intel HD Graphics 630 driver

The screen turns black as soon as Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are updated.

All other drivers are installed and updated.

Everything works normally until the driver is being installed. During the installation process the screen goes black. The cursor does not appear and the keyboard is still lit.

Whenever i restarted the laptop, after the windows loading screen, the screen goes back to black. The solution is to enter safe mode and uninstall the HD Graphics 630 driver, therefore
    using the Microsoft Basic Video Adapter.

However, with this basic driver, the laptop performance drops in applications that require graphics processing, making it impractical to use in such situations.

I tried these possible solutions:

• I tried to install several versions of the driver, which were available on the dell website itself or on the intel website, and all of them had a black screen during the installation.
    • I disabled Windows Update because it was Installing the driver automatically and the screen was turning black after a few minutes, so it doesn't work too.
    • I have also completely uninstalled the nvidia and intel drivers using DDU and tried to install hd graphics 630 drivers, but the black screen still persists.
    • Tried to update using the device manager. Same thing, screen still turns black.
    • I also tried to use an external monitor to see if there was video, the issue persists.
    • I already contacted dell and intell support, noboby seems to have a solution.

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567
    Windows 10 Pro version 1903
    Bios version 1.10.0
    Intel HD Graphics 630
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Intel Core i7-7700HQ

ThiagoBarbosa9, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics

I tried to connect the second screen through the HDMI to USB 3 convertor and found the PC Intel Graphic card couldn’t detect from the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter.

Screen 1 through PC HDMI port
    Screen 2 through HDMI to USB3 convertor

When the screen 2 isn’t detected by the Intel UHD Graphics 630, I couldn’t get the collage setting in the intel graphics.
    No multi display detected from Intel’s graphic card but PC setting already have 2 display.

How can I able the PC Intel's Graphic to detect the second screen through the USB3 to HDMI adaptor?

TaiMengWoon, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Could Not Manually Install Intel Display Intel HD Graphics 630?

Could Not Manually Install (Error Message) Intel Display Driver (Go to Lenovo?) Intel HD Graphics 630

So I went to Intel's website to look for the latest display driver for Thinkpad p51 Intel Graphics 630 and landed here:

http://https://downloadcenter.intel....Windows-15-65-

Read Me (txt) notes indicated that this was the correct driver for my processor Intel Core i7-7700HQ. When I went to install I received an error message "Error Message: Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driver Detected." And landed here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us...s-drivers.html

Or Error: This driver could not be installed on this computer. Contact the computer's manufacturer for further information.Why did I get this error? Your computer manufacturer customizes drivers that run Intel® components on your machine."So is that right that I cannot DL and manually install the Intel display driver but have to do it from Lenovo's website or did I unintentionally grab the wrong driver? TIA.

phaedruspress, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

1. Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers - Similar Threads - Unable detect Intel

2. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  3. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue: Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue: Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel...
  6. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted

intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted: In my laptop sleep option completely disappeared and i was unable to decrease or increase the screen brightness when i checked in device manager i got to know that my intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted, i tried in all ways possible by uninstalling, disabling the...
  8. Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Intel Graphics 630 drivers: I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that there was an update...
  9. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  10. Windows reinstrall the previous intel HD 630 graphics driver

Windows reinstrall the previous intel HD 630 graphics driver: today I have installed latest the latest graphics driver for integrated intel HD 630 in my Dell XPS 15 9560. my updated version is 24.20.100.6194 . My processor is intel 7700HQ. But I have noticed that whenever I went to the Update and security option form setting option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel uhd 630 driver not showing in windows device manager