Windows 10: Unable to detect Seagate 4TB External HDD

Discus and support Unable to detect Seagate 4TB External HDD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have been trying to plug and unplug the Seagate 4TB External HDD with my Mac Pro which run Windows and was unable to detect my HDD. what is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DreamerChin, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Unable to detect Seagate 4TB External HDD

Hi

I have been trying to plug and unplug the Seagate 4TB External HDD with my Mac Pro which run Windows and was unable to detect my HDD. what is the cause of the problem and how can I recover it? Anyone can help or advice what should I do? Thanks

:)

DreamerChin, Dec 27, 2018
  2. MikaeelM Win User

Windows10 unable to recognise external (USB) HDD (WD My Book 4TB)

Windows10 unable to recognise external (USB) HDD (WD My Book 4TB) - however, I'm able to see all files from a Linux machine i have on same HDD... I dont want to lose my content on the external HDD by reformatting etc. Please help.

MikaeelM, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Windows Backup can't find my seagate 4TB drive

Current build is Windows 10 Home version 1703. Seagate 4tb is formatted in ntfs multiple times now. I'm not getting error messages. Windows does find my other external disk Western Digital hdd 500gb in the back-up center but not the 4tb Seagate.

When I use right mouse button and then click automatic play on the Seagate 4 tb there is no "configure station for back-up" button but for the Western Digital 500gb it does appear in automatic play...

SemHamblok, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Unable to detect Seagate 4TB External HDD

seagate 3.5" external hdd

I have a seagate 3.5" external hdd which shows up in disk management, but not in windows 10 explorer

richardrb225, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Unable to detect Seagate 4TB External HDD

1. Unable to detect Seagate 4TB External HDD - Similar Threads - Unable detect Seagate

2. Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.: My external hard drive, which was being used to store games on my Xbox One, suddenly stopped working after I moved the console from one location to another. What do I mean by that? The console does not seem to recognize it, despite the USB port being used to power the HDD I...
  3. Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.: My external hard drive, which was being used to store games on my Xbox One, suddenly stopped working after I moved the console from one location to another. What do I mean by that? The console does not seem to recognize it, despite the USB port being used to power the HDD I...
  4. Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. 4TB Seagate HHD not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4TB Seagate HHD not showing: My PC was recently clean installed because i was stuck in an auto repair loop and now im trying to connect my 4TB Seagate HHD, however the drive isnt showing up in BIOS UEFI, Device manager or Disk management....
  6. 4TB Seagate HHD not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4TB Seagate HHD not showing: My PC was recently clean installed because i was stuck in an auto repair loop and now im trying to connect my 4TB Seagate HHD, however the drive isnt showing up in BIOS UEFI, Device manager or Disk management....
  7. 4TB Seagate HHD not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No eject for Seagate external HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No eject for Seagate external HDD: There is no eject in the right click menu of my Seagate Expansion. As it's a USB HDD should it not have eject in the right click menu? I have no way to eject this drive. Safely remove hardware from the Task bar always gives me "this device is currently in use". The Seagate...
  9. No eject for Seagate external HDD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No eject for Seagate external HDD: There is no eject in the right click menu of my Seagate Expansion. As it's a USB HDD should it not have eject in the right click menu? I have no way to eject this drive. Safely remove hardware from the Task bar always gives me "this device is currently in use". The Seagate...
  10. My 4TB external Seagate HDD suddenly became RAW mid repair-bde for another external HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My 4TB external Seagate HDD suddenly became RAW mid repair-bde for another external HDD: Hi, sorry for the quite long post as the issue is quite complex. I was trying to recover data from another smaller external HDD (Toshiba 700 GB) into this brand new 4TB Seagate external HDD. Both are Bitlocker encrypted, the Toshiba 700 GB is RAW and the Seagate HDD in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to detect seagate on window 10

2. unable to identify seagate hdd on window

3. orico unable to detect 4tb hdd