Windows 10: Unable to disable auto bullet

Discus and support Unable to disable auto bullet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have disabled auto bullet in word 2007 by following method but it is still showing when printing document. Word 2007 From the “Office Button”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RohithSengupta, May 28, 2019.

1. Unable to disable auto bullet

I have disabled auto bullet in word 2007 by following method but it is still showing when printing document.

Word 2007

1. From the “Office Button” menu, select “Word Options“.
    2. Click “Proofing“.
    3. Click “AutoCorrect Options“, and then click the “AutoFormat As You Type” tab.
    4. Under “Apply as you type“, deselect “Automatic bulleted lists” and “Automatic numbered lists“.
    5. Click “OK” and you're done.

:)

RohithSengupta, May 28, 2019

2. Bullets

Only the top line in list is bulleted

PATRICKDUNDAS, May 28, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 28, 2019
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Unable to disable auto bullet

Bullets

Hi Patrick: My name is Ron. As the others have already pointed out, it certainly would help if you told us what the program is. In general, when this problem happens it is because of the end of line command used. Most applications show as a new line/paragraph
    that appears visually identical to a simple . But for things like bullet lists, the application does not tread as a new paragraph. You have a couple of options. Go to the end of each line and put in a new , and delete the hidden character Or, if the application
    supports it (like MS Word), select the whole list, CUT it, the use Paste Special as Text Only to put it back. This should use the desired end of line character. Then just reapply the bullet formatting to the list.

Rohn007, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Unable to disable auto bullet

1. Unable to disable auto bullet - Similar Threads - Unable disable auto

2. Powerpoint - bullets and numbering customize freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powerpoint - bullets and numbering customize freezing: When I press the 'customize' button in 'bullets and numbering' it freezes the window and the application stops responding but the computer does make a sound when I try to click elsewhere of close the application. I have to force quit to get out of it. The 'picture' button...
  3. Disable auto-dimming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable auto-dimming: My laptop's screen dims itself automatically due to "inactivity"; it'll happen if I'm watching a video, reading, or even playing a game, but if I don't touch my keyboard or mouse for just a couple of seconds, my display will dim. I've tried going to the power options to...
  4. Won't Auto Disable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won't Auto Disable: I have a Direkt-Tek DTLAPY116-1 and when I flip it over into tablet mode the keyboard and trackpad won't auto disable. I've tried searching everywhere for a solution and I just can't seem to find one. Therefore I'm here with the pros to help me with this issue. I've seen...
  5. disable auto updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disable auto updates: lots of problems 1903 of all sorts We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until a new driver has been installed and the Windows 10, version 1903 feature update has been automatically offered to you....
  6. setting bullet insets in WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting bullet insets in WORD: Instructions say highlight text to be indented and then right-click bullet tab and it will pull up an "Adjust Lists Indents" box but I can't get this box to appear as an option to be selected....
  7. Disable auto-arrange

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable auto-arrange: Why has Microsoft removed the option to turn off auto-arrange in Windows 10? Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-arrange/703204e2-f403-4045-bc21-d25c96752603"
  8. Sticky Notes Bullets

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky Notes Bullets: Is there a way to add bulleted lists in the sticky notes app? I'm operating on Windows 10 with Sticky Notes Version 3. I see from previous posts that ctrl+shift+L used to work but no more....
  9. My bullets are turning grey

in Windows 10 Customization
    My bullets are turning grey: Starting a few months ago, any time I create bullets they automatically turn grey, as well as any text I type after them. I can switch back to the correct color manually, but it's incredibly annoying. Does anyone know why this is, or how to fix it? I've been trying to find...
  10. Disable auto save?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable auto save?: Okay so when i shut down my pc directly and close a specific app like discord. then shutting down immediatly using the start button when i turn on my pc again chrome automatically opens with that tabs last night and discord which i exited didnt start up as it should be...