Windows 10: Unable to disable Hyper-V

Discus and support Unable to disable Hyper-V in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey I hope you all are fine. I am trying to run BLUE STACKS which is an android app emulator on PC Everyone knows it is necessary that Hyper-V and any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MoatassemSindhu, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Unable to disable Hyper-V

Hey I hope you all are fine.

I am trying to run BLUE STACKS which is an android app emulator on PC Everyone knows it is necessary that Hyper-V and any other virtual feature should be disabled.

It was running smoothly even after updating to 1903[just for reference I made a clean installation]

But when I enabled windows sandbox it did not run again.

AND I GOT THE FOLLOWING ERROR

Unable to disable Hyper-V 40f02ccd-8e17-46ff-ad97-e39938f2d9ee?upload=true.png

As I make sure that Hyper-V and any other virtual environment is disabled. I turned WINDOWS SANDBOX disabled and properly restart the device.

Unable to disable Hyper-V 28d1d854-f425-40f6-a883-f1f13547c173?upload=true.png

I also tried different steps like deleting registry key of bluestacks reinstalling the programme and some other.One of my friend faced the same problem BUT ALL HIS EFFORTS IN VAIN AND HE HAD TO REINSTALL WINDOWS.

And now he can run this third party software.

so please guys if anyone has the solution please help me.

I shall be very grateful to you as I didn't want to reinstall windows NOW Especially for next two months.

:)

MoatassemSindhu, Jun 9, 2019

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Even after Uninstalling Hyper-V - msinfo32 shows "A hypervisor has been detected"

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you disable the Hyper V services. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Services on the search bar.
    • Right click one Hyper V service, then select Properties.
    • On Startup type, choose Disabled.
      Unable to disable Hyper-V d67aa4cb-46e7-4431-9d29-11005894536c.png
    • You have to disable all the Hyper V services one at a time by following the same steps.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you check out your post on TechNet (IT Pro’s) to make sure you get better answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Marby Rey, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Unable to disable Hyper-V

cant disable hyper v on windows 10

so I'm trying to use blue stacks android emulator and it keeps saying I need to disable hyper v before I can use it which seems to have appeared after the latest windows insider build and I've tried disabling it in windows features which hyper v isn't
    listed there, I've tried PowerShell and command prompt which both say hyper v cannot be found, I got the command prompts from here How to Enable and Disable Hyper-V in Windows 10 & 8 | PowerON - IT Services so I'm not sure what the deal is, can anyone help me with
    this please?

talkischeap808, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to disable Hyper-V

1. Unable to disable Hyper-V - Similar Threads - Unable disable Hyper

2. completely unable to disable hyper v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    completely unable to disable hyper v: I tried disabling it through "turn on/off windows features".I tried this powershell command: "Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All"I tried this powershell command: DISM /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-VI tried this cmd command:...
  3. completely unable to disable hyper v

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    completely unable to disable hyper v: I tried disabling it through "turn on/off windows features".I tried this powershell command: "Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All"I tried this powershell command: DISM /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-VI tried this cmd command:...
  4. completely unable to disable hyper v

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  6. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  7. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Unable to disable Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to disable Hyper-V: Hey I hope you all are fine. I am trying to run BLUE STACKS which is an android app emulator on PC Everyone knows it is necessary that Hyper-V and any other virtual feature should be disabled. It was running smoothly even after updating to 1903[just for reference I made a...
  9. Disabling hyper V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Disabling hyper V: I apparently need to disable hyper v in my updated windows 10 home to get my virtual box vms to work. Would disabling hyper v remove any other windows 10 features? In other words, is there a downside to disabling hyper v? 123407
  10. Unable to disable Hyper-V (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Unable to disable Hyper-V (Windows 10): Hyper-V was enabled while installing the Visual Studio Android emulator, which I no longer need. As it turns out, Hyper-V doesn't work well with Virtualbox (see #15268 (Virtualbox causes SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION on Win10) – Oracle VM VirtualBox) and must be removed....