Windows 10: Unable to disable OEM logo during boot process

Discus and support Unable to disable OEM logo during boot process in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Re: Dell Inspiron 3670, Intel Core, i5. Windows Home 10, 1803 First, my computer takes almost 2 minutes to bootup. During the bootup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Camiele, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Camiele Win User

Unable to disable OEM logo during boot process

Hello,

Re: Dell Inspiron 3670, Intel Core, i5. Windows Home 10, 1803

First, my computer takes almost 2 minutes to bootup. During the bootup process first it goes to the Dell logo screen then to the login screen. Is there anything I can do to make my computer bootup to the login screen bypassing the Dell logo screen? Also, how can I make it bootup faster?

Thank you.

***Title modified from How to Bootup to Login Screen***

:)

Camiele, Dec 28, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Dec 28, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to disable OEM logo during boot process - Similar Threads - Unable disable OEM

2. hp recovery during boot process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp recovery during boot process: Hi When I turn on computer, it show message as belowHp recoveryno operating system was found on this system.do you want to reinstall the operating system, enter the 4-digit code shownWhen I enter ESC button, it will login windows system, but how can I ignore the message...
  3. hp recovery during boot process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp recovery during boot process: Hi When I turn on computer, it show message as belowHp recoveryno operating system was found on this system.do you want to reinstall the operating system, enter the 4-digit code shownWhen I enter ESC button, it will login windows system, but how can I ignore the message...
  4. hp recovery during boot process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. OEM logo disappeared during boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OEM logo disappeared during boot: I recently moved from mbr bios to gpt uefi windows 10, and the first thing that i noticed is, when i turn on my pc, after the bios post is finished displaying and moving to windows boot, the oem logo is gone instead of staying with the spinning dot or showing the windows...
  6. No Windows logo during boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Windows logo during boot.: I have recently bought a Windows 10 pro machine and during the first it was fine but after the 21H1 update during the boot the Windows logo is not showing. The machine is working perfectly fine and the logo of the BIOS is also showing up, but not the Windows logo. Please help...
  7. Boot process hangs on OEM boot logo when attempting to install Dev Channel builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot process hangs on OEM boot logo when attempting to install Dev Channel builds: I am attempting to install build 21277 on one of my laptops which is currently running Windows 10 Home, v20H2 build 19042.685. Every time I attempt to install the build via Windows Update the laptop restarts, as usual, but then hangs at the OEM boot logo forever. One time I...
  8. unknown error during booting process

in Windows 10 Support
    unknown error during booting process: Suddenly, after working for many years without problems, during booting a Bios window appears with: please enter setup to recover BIOS setting. Press F1 to run Setup. Pressing F1 brings you in the Bios. After not changing anything, booting continues without problems....
  9. Intermittent Freeze at Blue Logo during Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent Freeze at Blue Logo during Boot: Within the last few weeks, my PC started having an issue where it intermittently hangs at the blue windows logo during boot. About 50% of the time, it boots normally without hanging. The other 50% is a mixed bag. Sometimes it will boot fine after 1 or 2 hard resets. Other...
  10. Display Dims During Boot Process

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Dims During Boot Process: I have two questions that are somewhat related: 1. I have my monitor set at 144hz. That resolution shows my display dimmer than other resolutions. Is that normal? 2. During the boot process my screen and once the desktop is loaded, some program or process is causing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to disable the dell logo at startup