Windows 10: Unable to disable turn Windows features on or off.

Discus and support Unable to disable turn Windows features on or off. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Computer is updated to version 21H1, the connected printer cannot use it.According to Microsoft's recommendation to remove Pat update in turn windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Natjira, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Natjira Win User

Unable to disable turn Windows features on or off.

Computer is updated to version 21H1, the connected printer cannot use it.According to Microsoft's recommendation to remove Pat update in turn windows features on or off page.Because there is no button to uninstall as shown in the attached picture. How can I fix it?

:)

Natjira, Oct 19, 2021

2. unable to access printer from XP shared machine

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to disable the SNMP option from Windows features and check if it helps.

To do that please follow the steps below:

• Type Windows feature in the search bar.
    • Open Turn windows feature On or Off.
    • Locate SNMP. Simple Network Management Protocol and Turn it off.

Please let us know to in future if you need further help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 19, 2021
  3. How to turn off/ disable touch screen feature in Windows 10?

Hi Issac,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about disabling the touch screen feature on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

Do lets us know the make and model of your device?

Follow the below steps to disable touch screen feature:

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Pen and touch icon.
    • Click on Touch tab.
    • Uncheck the checkbox next to Use your finger as an input device.
    • Click Apply and Ok.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Mr McC Win User

Unable to disable subtitles in Windows Media Player

Hi folks,

I rented Shutter Island last night and was unable to disable the subtitles in Windows Media Player. Is this something to do with regional playback protection? Does anybody have a workaround to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Mr McC, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to disable turn Windows features on or off. - Similar Threads - Unable disable turn

2. Unable to Turn on "Virtual Machine Platform" in the "turn windows feature on or off" settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Turn on "Virtual Machine Platform" in the "turn windows feature on or off" settings: When I turned on the "Virtual Machine Platform" option and restarted the pc , the update is stopping at 30% and it tries to restart multiple times but runs into blue screen showing "Windows cannot restart use Recovery Tools "I'm doing this to work with linux distributions...
  3. Unable to Turn on "Virtual Machine Platform" in the "turn windows feature on or off" settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Turn on "Virtual Machine Platform" in the "turn windows feature on or off" settings: When I turned on the "Virtual Machine Platform" option and restarted the pc , the update is stopping at 30% and it tries to restart multiple times but runs into blue screen showing "Windows cannot restart use Recovery Tools "I'm doing this to work with linux distributions...
  4. Turn Windows Features on or off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows Features on or off?: When I go to turn on some of the Windows features and click "Ok" they automatically turn themselves back off. And vice versa. Any way to stop this from happening? Am I doing something wrong?...
  5. Turn Windows Features On or Off

Turn Windows Features On or Off: Some time ago, I messed with the option of turning Windows features on or off. I was wondering what the default features are, and maybe which ones I should have on. If it helps, I have a FLEX 4-1470. Thanks....
  6. Unable to change options in " turn windows features on or off "

Unable to change options in " turn windows features on or off ": I am trying to enable my .NET environment on windows 10 pro version 1909 because it needed for the applications that i use. When i try to enable it in "windows feature on/off" it gives me the message that changes have been completed but when i go back in features it is...
  7. i cant enable or disable features on "Turn Windows Features on or off"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant enable or disable features on "Turn Windows Features on or off": so, i tried enabling the .net framework service so that i can install it but when i click ok, this happens: [ATTACH] pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-or-disable-features-on-turn-windows/58ff661a-cd18-49f6-bdbd-d8145d8aa33f
  8. Turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn windows features on or off: Every time i try to play this one game one my computer a message pops up. “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: Collecting feature detail.” Under it shows “-> Install this feature”(which is gray and not clickable) and “-> Skip this installation”(thats blue...
  9. turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......

turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......: no option …… here what can I do ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-features-problems/a096cbff-d166-4258-aca7-276e271d300b
  10. Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off": Hello, I will go straight to the point here guys, I need WMP and I have installed Windows 10 Pro N recently (since my university gives free keys) I went to the windows download section in the website and downloaded the Media features Pack! The problem is, after I...