Windows 10: Unable to Disable Windows 10 Update.

Discus and support Unable to Disable Windows 10 Update. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am Unable to Disable my Windows Update as the Services>Windows Update Tab is Freezed and I am unable to click anything to Disable it. Here's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by samfernendaze, Nov 9, 2018.

1. samfernendaze Win User

Unable to Disable Windows 10 Update.

I am Unable to Disable my Windows Update as the Services>Windows Update Tab is Freezed and I am unable to click anything to Disable it. Here's a screenshot please take a look.

Note : I have updated my Windows 10 to the latest update and my Laptop didn't work properly so, I was unable to Uninstall the Update. Therefore, I recovered my Previous Verison of Windows 10 and I see this.
    Unable to Disable Windows 10 Update. [​IMG]

:)

samfernendaze, Nov 9, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Mussels, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to Disable Windows 10 Update. - Similar Threads - Unable Disable Update

2. Unable to Disable Windows 10 Update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Disable Windows 10 Update.: I am Unable to Disable my Windows Update as the Services>Windows Update Tab is Freezed and I am unable to click anything to Disable it. Here's a screenshot please take a look. Note : I have updated my Windows 10 to the latest update and my Laptop didn't work properly so, I...
  3. Unable to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update Windows 10: I have been trying to update windows 10 for nearly half a year now, and it refuses to do so at any point, I can't even do a factory reset to start clean, anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Disable windows 10 update

Disable windows 10 update: How to disable win10 update ? I disabled it at windows management > services application > services > windows update and it enable itself. 118970
  5. Disable Windows 10 updates

Disable Windows 10 updates: Auto updates slow my computer big time. I know how to disable it, but it keeps reactivating. How do I disable updates FOREVER ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/disable-windows-10-updates/d17e34b2-7372-4e89-8ca5-36fcd496fe35
  6. Unable to Update Windows 10

Unable to Update Windows 10: I'm on a desktop that I bought back in February, something that was fraught with its own challenges. Since then, my system hasn't been able to update Windows, which was merely annoying at first, but is now starting to break my software, firmware, and even some of my...
  7. unable to update Window 10

unable to update Window 10: I could not update Window 10. The update was successfully downloaded but unable to install. The system indicated Error 0x80240061. Please assist....
  8. Unable to Update Windows 10

Unable to Update Windows 10: I am unable to update Windows 10 due to an error message, Avir Antivir, the program does not exist and I have run the Avir removal tool in Safe Mode with absolutely no effect, same error message...
  9. Windows Defender disabled and is unable to start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender disabled and is unable to start: Hi, The windows defender in my pc is disabled and isn't starting up. It just shows that the app is turned off and isnt monitoring your system. The windows security center is also disabled. I tried manually enabling it from the services app and it got enabled but it gets...
  10. Unable to update Windows 10

Unable to update Windows 10: I have a Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus notebook PC. Windows 10 always get stuck doing updates, and does not update. How can I fix this? See the attached screenshot. Thank you for your help. [img] 49939