Windows 10: Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I recently brought a new computer, it has windows 10, I am logged in my Microsoft account, but somehow I cannot download Minecraft from the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AsheWhale, Mar 7, 2021.

1. AsheWhale Win User

Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10

Hello,

I recently brought a new computer, it has windows 10, I am logged in my Microsoft account, but somehow I cannot download Minecraft from the store. Whenever I try to, nothing happens... I click again and again on the download button but nothing. Is there a solution to this?

Thank you for your time.

:)

AsheWhale, Mar 7, 2021

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10

1. Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable Minecraft

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I'm trying to install the minecraft on my pc but it's been stuck at the installing page for quite some time now. It comes up "Windows is updating.", :Queue 1", and "Starting installation.". I usually play on my macbook so this problem had never occurred to me. It also...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello, I'm trying to install the minecraft on my pc but it's been stuck at the installing page for quite some time now. It comes up "Windows is updating.", :Queue 1", and "Starting installation.". I usually play on my macbook so this problem had never occurred to me. It also...
  4. Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512: Basic Info :-Can install Minecraft launcher but cant open it but for some reason I can't open it from the start menu I have to go into Microsoft store and click Play.-Using Windows 10 but I think I have an important file missing : ' WindowsApps ' I have tried to reinstall it...
  5. Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512: Basic Info :-Can install Minecraft launcher but cant open it but for some reason I can't open it from the start menu I have to go into Microsoft store and click Play.-Using Windows 10 but I think I have an important file missing : ' WindowsApps ' I have tried to reinstall it...
  6. Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512

7. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  8. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  9. After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...: after getting a Minecraft code and redeeming it through the redeem feature Microsoft holds i am just left with a receipts that just leads me to a page that has nothing changed on it still asking me to pay to install iti have tried multiple ways of getting it and it normally...
  10. After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...

After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...: after getting a Minecraft code and redeeming it through the redeem feature Microsoft holds i am just left with a receipts that just leads me to a page that has nothing changed on it still asking me to pay to install iti have tried multiple ways of getting it and it normally...