Windows 10: Unable to do multiple tasks

Discus and support Unable to do multiple tasks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've encountered these issues: - Chrome cannot download anything - Zip files cannot be read by Winrar -> missing some sort of Temp file Before these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DraterDecriotz, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Unable to do multiple tasks

I've encountered these issues:

- Chrome cannot download anything
    - Zip files cannot be read by Winrar -> missing some sort of Temp file

Before these event happened I had a different issue where right clicking will take a long time to load, and when I tried to click anywhere else windows would crash. And so I got "ShellExView" and adjusted some stuff, and disabled one of the thing inside it no idea what it is. The right clicking issue is fixed, but now it became a bigger issue. I pressed the screen before it completed refreshing, then the screen starts to spas a bit. I restarted my computer and everything seems fine, now error messages keep popping up from time to time and I have no idea how to fix it.

:)

DraterDecriotz, Jan 24, 2021

2. Unable to access multiple tasks using drag option on dual monitors in Windows 10

Hi Alex,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall and update the display driver

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter
      and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Do the same as above steps, right click
      on the Display Adapter and click on Update Driver Software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to remove the external monitor, re-add and check with the status.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of handling the tasks on dual monitors for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Unable to run Task Scheduler

Hello Varun,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try starting the Task Scheduler through command line. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net start task scheduler and hit Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Unable to do multiple tasks

Unable to hide Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to hide Task bar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists try the below steps to restart the Windows Explorer and check if that helps.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

Step 2: Click on
    More details.

Step 3: Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer entry and then click Restart.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Unable to do multiple tasks

1. Unable to do multiple tasks - Similar Threads - Unable multiple tasks

2. Class not registered - unable to do any tasks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Class not registered - unable to do any tasks: Since the 2/22 update I have the error messageexplorer.exe Class not registered Since the 2/22 update I cantuse the Windows buttonrun an updaterun backuprun repairshut down nicelyuse the task baruse cortanaI can still useChromeOutlook expressfileSnipping toolTask ManagerI...
  3. Class not registered - unable to do any tasks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Class not registered - unable to do any tasks: Since the 2/22 update I have the error messageexplorer.exe Class not registered Since the 2/22 update I cantuse the Windows buttonrun an updaterun backuprun repairshut down nicelyuse the task baruse cortanaI can still useChromeOutlook expressfileSnipping toolTask ManagerI...
  4. Class not registered - unable to do any tasks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to search in windows task bar, what to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to search in windows task bar, what to do?: Hi I m unable to search in window bar and in other folders also, please suggest for the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-search-in-windows-task-bar-what-to-do/b54a5bfc-2e9a-4f52-b448-a6b6673d97cf
  6. Process Multiplication on Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Process Multiplication on Task Manager: Hi! i have this problem.I am a designer and illustrator so it is quite normal that my computer is slow. But today and yesterday my computer was running much slower than normal.When I go to the task manager I see that many programs are duplicated and even quadrupled.My...
  7. My multiple display option is disabled. I'm unable to see multiple tasks preview while...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My multiple display option is disabled. I'm unable to see multiple tasks preview while...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VickyCZR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixod5o/my_multiple_display_option_is_disabled_im_unable/
  8. Unable to create a task in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to create a task in Task Scheduler: I am unable to create a task in Task Scheduler. A few day ago I Reset Win 10. I find that a task (Create System Restore Point) is not working. I deleted it and tried to create a new task. It let me fill all 'the blanks' until I get to the end when a box appears and asks me to...
  9. Unable to create a task in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to create a task in Task Scheduler: I am unable to create a task in Task Scheduler. A few day ago I Reset Win 10. I find that a task (Create System Restore Point) is not working. I deleted it and tried to create a new task. It let me fill all 'the blanks' until I get to the end when a box appears and asks me to...
  10. Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks: Hi. After trying multiple solutions I have come here hoping for a solution. My system has been crashing for a long time now, after trying windows debugger, the issue usually is the ntkrmpl.exe . I have attached the Crash file below Please help. 72108