Windows 10: Unable to do windows update and BSOD

Discus and support Unable to do windows update and BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to do windows update , whenever I try it freezes and won't open ( if I switch tab too). I have already deleted software distribution folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shivamkumar_27, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Unable to do windows update and BSOD

I am unable to do windows update , whenever I try it freezes and won't open ( if I switch tab too). I have already deleted software distribution folder and it didn't help. Any idea?

:)

Shivamkumar_27, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Knoxx29, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Unable to do windows update and BSOD

Got a BSOD after Windows update

I just got a windows defender definition update and after it was done configuring and all that i got a BSOD. How do you uninstall this update??

MxPhenom 216, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable to do windows update and BSOD

1. Unable to do windows update and BSOD - Similar Threads - Unable update BSOD

2. unable to do windows 11 version 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to do windows 11 version 23h2 update: i have tried the dism commands on cmd and nothing works and i think it may have also disabled my bluetooth and made me unable to connect gaming controller...
  3. Unable to do updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to do updates: Hello all,I have a problem, that I am unable to do any updates on my computer after updating to Windows 11. Even when I press "update and shut down" it does not work. Because of that my computer is not usable without connecting to electricity. This is the view that I receive...
  4. Unable to do updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to do updates: Hello all,I have a problem, that I am unable to do any updates on my computer after updating to Windows 11. Even when I press "update and shut down" it does not work. Because of that my computer is not usable without connecting to electricity. This is the view that I receive...
  5. Windows Update unable to Do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update unable to Do: Whenever I'm trying to update my Laptop showing an error.There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005It's happening for 3 months due to...
  6. Windows unable to update -> also unable the do a fresh start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows unable to update -> also unable the do a fresh start: This is an OEM version of Windows Pro that I'm using, ever since the last update of march this year, I have been able to update the computer.... it keeps telling me that I need to check the settings folder at a later date. I run sfc / scannow and its stops at 55%. Even when...
  7. Unable to update windows and a bunch of different BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to update windows and a bunch of different BSODs: So I got a new CPU(i7 7700 and motherboard (Asrock b 250 pro4) and Ram(random 16 Gb dimms) yesterday as I was running a first gen intel i7 before the upgrade. I installed the new parts and everything was going all fine and dandy....for 15 minutes when I started getting...
  8. unable to update do to battlEye

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to update do to battlEye: Hello again guys and gals, i have been trying to update my main PC to the may update but i am having a issue with BattlEye anti cheat software, i have updated origin, uplay Epic, Ect and still unable to do the may update , i am wondering should i uninstall battlEye and then...
  9. unable to update do to battlEye

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to update do to battlEye: Hello again guys and gals, i have been trying to update my main PC to the may update but i am having a issue with BattlEye anti cheat software, i have updated origin, uplay Epic, Ect and still unable to do the may update , i am wondering should i uninstall battlEye and then...
  10. Unable to do a Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to do a Windows 10 update: On my notebook PC, when I try to do a Windows update it never downloads them. What is a workaround for this problem? [img] 59671