Windows 10: Unable to do windows update and BSOD

Discus and support Unable to do windows update and BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to do windows update , whenever I try it freezes and won't open ( if I switch tab too). I have already deleted software distribution folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shivamkumar_27, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Unable to do windows update and BSOD

I am unable to do windows update , whenever I try it freezes and won't open ( if I switch tab too). I have already deleted software distribution folder and it didn't help. Any idea?

:)

Shivamkumar_27, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Knoxx29, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Unable to do windows update and BSOD

Got a BSOD after Windows update

I just got a windows defender definition update and after it was done configuring and all that i got a BSOD. How do you uninstall this update??

MxPhenom 216, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable to do windows update and BSOD

1. Unable to do windows update and BSOD - Similar Threads - Unable update BSOD

2. Windows unable to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows unable to update: So I recently had to replace my mobo and some other hardware. Installed windows 10. Used my key I got when I bought windows to activate it so windows is activated and my user account is linked and active all that. It will not update to a newer version. My current windows...
  3. Unable to update windows.

Unable to update windows.: After the May 2019 Update I'm having issues with updating Windows. When I try to update, it show's '"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may...
  4. unable to update do to battlEye

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to update do to battlEye: Hello again guys and gals, i have been trying to update my main PC to the may update but i am having a issue with BattlEye anti cheat software, i have updated origin, uplay Epic, Ect and still unable to do the may update , i am wondering should i uninstall battlEye and then...
  5. unable to update do to battlEye

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to update do to battlEye: Hello again guys and gals, i have been trying to update my main PC to the may update but i am having a issue with BattlEye anti cheat software, i have updated origin, uplay Epic, Ect and still unable to do the may update , i am wondering should i uninstall battlEye and then...
  6. Unable to update with Windows Update

Unable to update with Windows Update: For some time I have been unable to update with Windows Update. When I run troubleshoot it is unable to fix the problem. Under details it says I have a Bit problem. It says type NET HELPMSG 2182; but I don't seem to be able to find help for my problem there. I am also...
  7. unable to update windows

unable to update windows: [ATTACH] I tried multiple times but results in this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-windows/d94d3c94-7cae-4e56-b02a-3896f6bd7062
  8. Unable to update windows

Unable to update windows: Hi , Tried a lot of solutions before posting here . When checking for updates , following issue is seen. [ATTACH] Tried installing the update directly using the KB number. Seeing below error. [ATTACH] Trying to troubleshoot windows update gives below error....
  9. BSOD: Unable to repair

BSOD: Unable to repair: Suddenly my Surface Pro 3, entered into BSOD. I created Windows Installation Creation Tool. Tried to repair my PC by troubleshooting, however none of the options worked. Surprisingly, when I enter Troubleshoot, it directly takes me to Advanced Options, and does not show the...
  10. Unable to do a Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to do a Windows 10 update: On my notebook PC, when I try to do a Windows update it never downloads them. What is a workaround for this problem? [img] 59671