Windows 10: Unable to download any apps through the windows store.

Discus and support Unable to download any apps through the windows store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to install Forza Horizon 4 through the windows store but the download stalls on "Starting download" and does not begin. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ma00py, Dec 21, 2019.

1. ma00py Win User

Unable to download any apps through the windows store.

Hi,

I've been trying to install Forza Horizon 4 through the windows store but the download stalls on "Starting download" and does not begin.

I have tried the suggested reset and that had no effect on the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Chris.

:)

ma00py, Dec 21, 2019

2. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Unable to download any apps through the windows store.

Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download any apps through the windows store.

1. Unable to download any apps through the windows store. - Similar Threads - Unable download apps

2. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.: I have been trying to fix this for a while. When I run the troubleshooter it says hanging apps and I've tried a lot of things to fix the hanging apps but the online solutions aren't working....
  3. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.: I have been trying to fix this for a while. When I run the troubleshooter it says hanging apps and I've tried a lot of things to fix the hanging apps but the online solutions aren't working....
  4. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to download any applications from Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download any applications from Windows Store or Xbox App: I am unable to download any games or applications from the Windows Store App or Xbox App. All downloads just stay in a Preparing 0%. I have reset, repaired, uninstalled both the Gaming Services and Xbox App. I have also used PowerShell and CMD to clean any networking issues...
  6. Unable to download any applications from Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download any applications from Windows Store or Xbox App: I am unable to download any games or applications from the Windows Store App or Xbox App. All downloads just stay in a Preparing 0%. I have reset, repaired, uninstalled both the Gaming Services and Xbox App. I have also used PowerShell and CMD to clean any networking issues...
  7. Unable to open any Windows Store apps

Unable to open any Windows Store apps: I recently upgraded my computer to an AMD CPU and Motherboard. This seemed to work fine up until recently- now none of my Windows Store apps will open- not even Calculator. I have tried wsreset.exe but this has not solved the issue. Why is this happening and how can I fix...
  8. Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store

Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store: When I went into the app store and tried to download paladins, and it said I owned the game. but it also said that I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. I logged in to my Ipad's Microsoft's account but it still doesn't work. I tried refreshing and it says...
  9. Unable to download any app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download any app from Microsoft store: Hello, I got a new computer. I have updated the windows update. I am not able to download any app from the Microsoft Store. When I click to download it shows the message Acquiring licence.... and then says Error. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have...
  10. Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store

Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store: I have 2 devices with Windows 10 registered on my Microsoft account but I'm unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store in one of them. Any help will be greatly appreciated....