Windows 10: Unable to download any programs

Discus and support Unable to download any programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Every time I attempt to download something, whether it is the Adobe update or a game, my computer screen flashes black and eventually freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wowitsbiginghere, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Unable to download any programs

Hello,

Every time I attempt to download something, whether it is the Adobe update or a game, my computer screen flashes black and eventually freezes, forcing me to manually shut down my PC. I have tried shutting off the firewall, have used multiple security and computer health diagnostics, but nothing has pointed out any problems. I've had issues since around a year ago, and now I really need to download an application.

Somewhat unrelated to this topic, but my computer also crashes when I attempt to use Microsoft Edge.

Thanks for any help I can get!

:)

wowitsbiginghere, Jun 20, 2019
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Unable to download any programs

Unable to uninstall a program in Windows 10

@wendycampos,

We understand your concern in this regard.

• When you say "can no longer access programs and choose to uninstall it", you mean you're unable to access Programs and Features?
    • Which application or program you're trying to Uninstall?
    • What troubleshooting steps did you tried?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download any programs

1. Unable to download any programs - Similar Threads - Unable download programs

2. Unable to install any new programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install any new programs: Hey there, I've been trying to help my aunt with her laptop as she's been having some issues lately. I went to try and update some drivers but whenever I try to install any new program I get this error "the instruction at 0x0000000077351EBA referenced at 0x0000000077351EBA....
  3. Unable to install any new programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install any new programs: Hey there, I've been trying to help my aunt with her laptop as she's been having some issues lately. I went to try and update some drivers but whenever I try to install any new program I get this error "the instruction at 0x0000000077351EBA referenced at 0x0000000077351EBA....
  4. Unable to install any new programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft store not able to download any programs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not able to download any programs: I recently got PC gamepass and tried to download some games so my friends and I could play, but when I try to download any game or app it gives me this error code: 0x80070057 If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated....
  6. Download queue stuck, unable to download any apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download queue stuck, unable to download any apps.: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Windows Store where the download queue is stuck with the following downloads: [ATTACH] I am unable to download any new apps because of this. I have tried force stopping, resetting and also clearing the cache of the Windows...
  7. Windows Unable to open any program.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Unable to open any program.: My computer gets stuck whenever i try to open any program Even command prompt. The computer becomes unresponsive and freezes for few minutes . I can't execute any operation on it . Can i restore my laptop the way it was few days before ? Hope there's any other way to fix it...
  8. Unable to download PDFs on any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to download PDFs on any browser: For the past couple of days I have been unable to download PDFs from a link on any browser using my primary account on my PC. This applies to Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. When I left-click on a link to a PDF, I get one of two responses: Waiting for 127.0.0.1... Waiting for...
  9. Unable to open any programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open any programs in Windows 10: Hi everyone. Recently, I have encountered troubles with Windows 10. I am unable to open any programs, including Chrome or Edge. I can't even Power Down. I have tried to reset my PC, but only comes up with "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes have been...
  10. Unable to run any applications, programs, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to run any applications, programs, etc.: So my computer decided to update something on the 16th, and ever since then, I haven't been able to open an applications or run any exe or anything like that. Even things like opening settings doesn't work. Everything I tried just comes back with an error. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download programs with microsoft edge