Windows 10: Unable to download anything! Failed - Virus Scan failed

Discus and support Unable to download anything! Failed - Virus Scan failed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I am unable to download anything, no photos, no document. When I try to download I get this message: "Failed - Virus Scan failed".I have no idea... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by brendaPH, May 6, 2021.

1. brendaPH Win User

Unable to download anything! Failed - Virus Scan failed

Hi! I am unable to download anything, no photos, no document. When I try to download I get this message: "Failed - Virus Scan failed".I have no idea what to do. Please help!

:)

brendaPH, May 6, 2021

2. Downloading files - VIRUS SCAN FAILED

Hi Everyone,

I keep getting the message VIRUS SCAN FAILED when I try and download files from all sites on the internet.

However can download Windows Updates.

Any suggestions would be extremely welcomed.

Thank you in advance,

John

JohnKershaw1, May 6, 2021
  3. FAILED VIRUS SCAN FAILED

Anytime I try to download something be a document or a program I get an error message: Failed, Virus scan failed. how to fix?

Wendi Sharp, May 6, 2021
  4. Unable to download anything! Failed - Virus Scan failed

Virus scan failed

Everything I download I get the failed-virus scan failed. I have tried turning off all virus scans, doing the registry edit, restarting in safe mode, and using other internet browsers. Nothing has worked.

TonyaBurroughs1, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Unable to download anything! Failed - Virus Scan failed

1. Unable to download anything! Failed - Virus Scan failed - Similar Threads - Unable download anything

2. couldn't download-virus scan failed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    couldn't download-virus scan failed.: when i try to down load anything i get this message, please tell me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-download-virus-scan-failed/7e6b8658-6cca-4158-a616-ad20bd3a7f10
  3. couldn't download-virus scan failed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    couldn't download-virus scan failed.: when i try to down load anything i get this message, please tell me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-download-virus-scan-failed/7e6b8658-6cca-4158-a616-ad20bd3a7f10
  4. Failed - Virus scan failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed - Virus scan failed: Don't matter what I try to download this error comes in the download status on every single browser, I tried like 5 different websites one of them was microsoft but I can't find a way to fix it....
  5. Failed - Virus scan failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed - Virus scan failed: Don't matter what I try to download this error comes in the download status on every single browser, I tried like 5 different websites one of them was microsoft but I can't find a way to fix it....
  6. Failed- Virus Scan Failed

Failed- Virus Scan Failed: Hello and good day! I have trouble in downloading files from Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Every time I tried downloading, it shows Failed - virus scan failed. I only use Windows Defender as my protection and currently running on Windows 10. This started to happen back...
  7. Failed download virus scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Failed download virus scan: I am unable to download programs, updates, photos or other items. When I try I get the message: Failed download virus scan. It is a firewall issue, but I can't override it to download necessary updates from any source. I don't know if this is a Microsoft issue, or a Windows...
  8. Downloading files - VIRUS SCAN FAILED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading files - VIRUS SCAN FAILED: Hi Everyone, I keep getting the message VIRUS SCAN FAILED when I try and download files from all sites on the internet. However can download Windows Updates. Any suggestions would be extremely welcomed. Thank you in advance, John...
  9. "Couldn't download-virus scan failed"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Couldn't download-virus scan failed": I try all the options like that regedit thing and uninstalling my mcafee software but nothing works TT it always couldnt download-virus scan failed HELP plsss...
  10. Failed-virus scan failed

Failed-virus scan failed: I keep getting this message every time I try to download anything. I purchased an antivirus specifically because of this issue and I wasn't even able to download the software. I went through the windows help suggestions on internet and security settings and it still didn't...