Windows 10: Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :(

Discus and support Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a Dell inspiron I15RV laptop 2 years ago. It had windows 8, i upgraded to windows 8.1. The store was working fine. I was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Anwarul Bashir, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :(

Hi,
    I bought a Dell inspiron I15RV laptop 2 years ago.
    It had windows 8, i upgraded to windows 8.1. The store was working fine. I was able to download apps and games. But unfortunately, few months ago my store stopped working. I tried almost everything but reset the computer. I did the wsreset.exe, sfc /scannow, restart the pc, etc but those didn't fix the issue. Even when I went to microsoft forums, the webpage does not load properly. I thought upgrading to Windows 10 home might fix the issue. So I upgraded. But still, the issue is persisting and I'm unable to download apps and games from windows app store. And also the microsoft forum pages don't load properly. I am attaching some screenshots so that you guys can understand it better.
    One more thing, I have waited like 3 hours and it is still showing 0.0 mb downloaded in the app store.

Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :( [​IMG]

Best Regards,

:)

Anwarul Bashir, Jul 30, 2015

2. Unable to download anything from Store app. It says "savers is not available at the moment try again".

<Original title: problems about install>

Hello . why I can't install anything from my store.when I

come to

istall just tell me say (your Microsoft account savers is not available at the moment try again) not in one times many times they told like this.... Please solve me this problem at the moment

kabiruadam, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Unable to download anything from the app Store.

Hi Maria,

We suggest that you perform a soft reset. Press and hold the volume down
    and
    Power
    button until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that you should not touch
    the device screen during this process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears). After performing a soft reset, try to check if the issue persists.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Jul 30, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :(

It looks like you are running some script blocking addon that is causing parts of the page not to load.

z3r010, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Sorry, Can you please explain it further for me?

Anwarul Bashir, Jul 30, 2015
  6. The image for the website is not loading the css / javascript file check your browser settings to make sure you have allowed javascript.

More info here:- How to enable JavaScript in Google Chrome

The app store is under very heavy load what with the release of windows 10. I have the same problem some times apps downloads sometimes apps wont.

Just to be sure check your firewall settings to make sure the app store is not being blocked.

ComedyCarnage, Jul 30, 2015
  7. I have checked what you said, everything is OK. My windows defender and firewall is turned off and I'm using avast. I checked and it was not blocking the app store.

Anwarul Bashir, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :(

1. Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :( - Similar Threads - Unable download anything

2. Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store: I am trying to purchase a few apps from the Microsoft store. But unfortunately, I can't pay using my Payoneer Master card USD. Because my currency is BDT. Some suggest I change my region to the US to add a USD card. That won't work. Due to changing my location, during adding...
  3. Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store: I am trying to purchase a few apps from the Microsoft store. But unfortunately, I can't pay using my Payoneer Master card USD. Because my currency is BDT. Some suggest I change my region to the US to add a USD card. That won't work. Due to changing my location, during adding...
  4. Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Microsoft Store app not found in laptop, and unable to download anything from...

Windows 10 Microsoft Store app not found in laptop, and unable to download anything from...: Hi,for some reason I cannot find anywhere the Microsoft Store App in my laptop windows 10. When i go to the store through my browser, I'm unable to download anything nothing happens when i click on 'Get', no matter which app I try to download, or which browser I use.. Any...
  6. I am unable to download Anything from microsoft store

I am unable to download Anything from microsoft store: i have a windows 10 . i wanted to download something but it's stuck at acquiring licence and then it showed an error ....... i also was testing something out with windows.model.store.dll idk wat's happening can someone help me is there anything like reinstalling microsoft...
  7. I am unable to download anything from the windows store.

I am unable to download anything from the windows store.: The app will say its downloading but make no progress, even for hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-download-anything-from-the-windows/81ca234a-1977-4cb4-9f67-2c15085ccc10
  8. Unable To download app from the store.

Unable To download app from the store.: my computer Windows10 Pro keeps saying this app is not compatible with this device. All the apps keeps showing that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-app-from-the-store/6125d449-54ba-4c0b-ba55-8cd8b10fec8e
  9. Unable to download anything from MS Store

Unable to download anything from MS Store: Hello, Around a week ago Forza Horizon 4 stopped working, i decided the best course of action would be to reinstall the game, so i uninstalled it, however when i tried to reinstall it i would click install, and after a few seconds would be told that the MS store was unable...
  10. Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :(

Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :(: Hi, I bought a Dell inspiron I15RV laptop 2 years ago. It had windows 8, i upgraded to windows 8.1. The store was working fine. I was able to download apps and games. But unfortunately, few months ago my store stopped working. I tried almost everything but reset the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download anything on the windows 10