Windows 10: ?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet.

Discus and support ?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I belong to a subscription game club. However, recently I am unable to log into that account and I get a message that I am not connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConstanceEvelyn, May 6, 2019.

1. ?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet.

I belong to a subscription game club. However, recently I am unable to log into that account and I get a message that I am not connected to the internet, when I am. I was also unable to download an anti-virus application and received the same no-internet connection message. In both cases I actually did have an internet connection. I am wondering if this has anything to do with Windows 10

:)

ConstanceEvelyn, May 6, 2019
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, May 6, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, May 6, 2019
  4. ?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet.

Downloading an application error

When downloading an application on the HTC arrive I see the Error "unable to this information right now"

• signed into Hotmail
    • data and internet are working
    • happens with all applications
    • want youtube application ?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet. :)
    anyone else seen this error and how to fix it.

AnthonySomes, May 6, 2019
Thema:

?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet.

1. ?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet. - Similar Threads - Unable download applications

2. All Microsoft applications suddently can no longer connect to internet all non-Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Microsoft applications suddently can no longer connect to internet all non-Microsoft...: Desperately need help! About a week ago all Microsoft applications on my home PC Dell XPS 8930 can no longer connect to the internet. Everything else on my PC is working flawlessly - as long as not Microsoft, I have full connectivity to the internet. Applications that WILL...
  3. All Microsoft applications suddently can no longer connect to internet all non-Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft applications suddently can no longer connect to internet all non-Microsoft...: Desperately need help! About a week ago all Microsoft applications on my home PC Dell XPS 8930 can no longer connect to the internet. Everything else on my PC is working flawlessly - as long as not Microsoft, I have full connectivity to the internet. Applications that WILL...
  4. All Microsoft applications suddently can no longer connect to internet all non-Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to download and open files from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to download and open files from the internet: I am having trouble downloading files from the internet and accessing them. Any document i try to download says it is downloaded but isnt if that makes sense?? basically i will be able to download the file but will show this automictically and wont change at all, any type of...
  6. Unable to download and open files from the internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to download and open files from the internet: I am having trouble downloading files from the internet and accessing them. Any document i try to download says it is downloaded but isnt if that makes sense?? basically i will be able to download the file but will show this automictically and wont change at all, any type of...
  7. Downloading non microsoft programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading non microsoft programs: I can't find the place to allow non microsoft programs to be installed in the apps section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-non-microsoft-programs/fe9fe5bb-4730-44b6-bbc2-d335f8d36879
  8. Unable to download applications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download applications: I updated to Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.778 and now have difficulty launching both SQL Server Express and SQL Server Management Studio. I would run the .exe file and it would appear to launch by the icons showing on the task bar and running in the Task Manager,...
  9. Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find application downloaded from Microsoft Store: could not see photo by Google Photo after downloaded by MS Store. will you tell me how to get them to see ***Modified title from: google photo***...
  10. Unable to download applications from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download applications from Microsoft Store.: I'm using Microsoft Lumia 535 dual sim. Currently this is running on Windows 8.1 and I'm facing horrible trouble with downloading apps form Store. It repeatedly says Error 805a0193. I wanted to update to Windows 10 or fix the above error. If Microsoft stopped its support to...