Windows 10: Unable to download Apps

Discus and support Unable to download Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I bought new laptop with win10 home edition pre installed. When I am trying to install any software from Microsoft Store, it download for few MB's... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AMITSINGH207, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Unable to download Apps

Hi, I bought new laptop with win10 home edition pre installed. When I am trying to install any software from Microsoft Store, it download for few MB's and then it stops.

I tried basic troubleshooting available on internet and recommendations given by Microsoft chatbot, but its not fixing. My internet is also very fast.

:)

AMITSINGH207, Oct 5, 2019

2. Unable to download app

Hello Saurabh,

For us to be able to isolate your concern about why you're unable to download apps, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version currently running on your phone?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Unable to download Apps

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download Apps

1. Unable to download Apps - Similar Threads - Unable download Apps

2. Unable to download some apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download some apps: Almost some of the application on my MS Store are not downloadable, the download button is missing and I cant figure out why. My PC is new and I have MS account. I tried to sign out my account in store and logged back in but issue persists....
  3. Unable to download some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download some apps: Almost some of the application on my MS Store are not downloadable, the download button is missing and I cant figure out why. My PC is new and I have MS account. I tried to sign out my account in store and logged back in but issue persists....
  4. Unable to download some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to download Apps

Unable to download Apps: I recently intuned one device. , followed all the steps from plugging in the ethernet cable , connecting to the domain in order to make it a compliance device , updating the windows , everything went smoothly. But I didn't get the company portal app, so I'm trying to get it...
  6. Unable to download Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Apps: I recently intuned one device. , followed all the steps from plugging in the ethernet cable , connecting to the domain in order to make it a compliance device , updating the windows , everything went smoothly. But I didn't get the company portal app, so I'm trying to get it...
  7. Unable to download Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Unable to login to the Xbox App and unable to download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to the Xbox App and unable to download anything: Recently me and my friend wanted to play Sea of Thieves again but Microsoft told me to download the Xbox App because i would be unable to play it normally and i always got the error message 0x87DD0005 meaning that i wasnt connected to Xbox-Live which I obviously was....
  9. unable to download apps

unable to download apps: hey,i am unable to download app from microsoft store whwnever i am clicking it says calucating file size will be left like that months but not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-apps/3e831d05-8d7d-4bd5-b01a-e4e51673f4b3
  10. Unable to download an older app

Unable to download an older app: Is the app "Solitaire 30 Pack" NO LONGER available? I accidentally uninstalled mine and I see on searches that it was developed in 2018...and wonder if it is no longer supported...but several sites show a download to click on yet nothing happens....