Windows 10: unable to download bluestacks

Discus and support unable to download bluestacks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why cant't my windows 10 download bluestacks app for windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by steelmvr, Nov 20, 2018.

1. steelmvr Win User

unable to download bluestacks

why cant't my windows 10 download bluestacks app for windows 10?

:)

steelmvr, Nov 20, 2018

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Bluestack is an Android emulator that lets you use your mobile application from PC. There are many games and apps that are compatible with Windows 10, not all apps can be run on the operating system. So, you can use Bluestacks for Windows 10.

It is one such emulator that allows its users to download games from the play store and play them on Windows 7 or Windows 10. Bluestacks for Windows 10 can be downloaded online for free.

You can check step by step guide here - Bluestacks for Windows 10

Vishu Sachdeva, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Bluestacks application for Windows.

Hi,

Please let us know, if you downloaded bluestacks from Windows store or using browser.

As bluestacks is an third party application, I suggest you to get in touch with the app developer and check if it compatible with Windows 10.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Nov 20, 2018
  4. unable to download bluestacks

Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

unable to download bluestacks

1. unable to download bluestacks - Similar Threads - unable download bluestacks

2. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  3. Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluestacks: HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks/9b8f5f23-3508-4c23-9e0a-2f8fc3c98ffd
  4. Is it safe to download bluestacks on Windows 10 ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it safe to download bluestacks on Windows 10 ?: I have read an article about bluestacks it's safe by 74 antimalware scan...So I can not yet trust this site but on Microsoft.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-download-bluestacks-on-windows-10/a10b9b0d-a800-40eb-b477-1e6ddf8b24bc
  5. Bluestacks error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluestacks error: Hello I am Vasan Aggarwal i had downloadedbluestacks and earlier it was working fine but today when I tried opening it, A green screen opened saying thatYour windows builder ran into problem and we need to restart the pc. I Tried several times but it didn't worked. I also...
  6. Bluestacks Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluestacks Crash: When i try to open bluestacks my computer just crashes and shows the BSOD. This hasn't happened before .It started from today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-crash/7d1b96fc-d314-475d-bb57-7eb9f659c8f2
  7. bluestack

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestack: My son wants to install bluestack app emulator. Is it safe on windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestack/6b084f17-5d68-4502-a036-7fa8a1c47d7b
  8. unable to install bluestacks software on windows 10

unable to install bluestacks software on windows 10: UNABLE TO INSTALL BLUESTACKS SOFTWARE ON WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-bluestacks-software-on-windows/6e347a0f-cb01-40f5-aef8-864d2a0bd577
  9. BLUESTACKS

BLUESTACKS: Hi I have tried several time to download bluestacks,but it download only 99% and then it fails.does anybody know what could be the problem for this? please help...thanks...
  10. infinite localhost ping/runex "unable to connect" in Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite localhost ping/runex "unable to connect" in Bluestacks: Any idea what this means for Bluestacks users? Laptop works fine but I get THIS gamemanager.log file output on main rig from an endless load loop: 2016-08-26 00:12:01.228000 BlueStacks( 688: 1516): Opened log file 2016-08-26 00:12:01.231000 BlueStacks( 688: 1516): 1 INFO...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download bluestacks

2. bluestacks unable to download

3. bluestacks fails to download

4. cant download bluestacks windows 10,
  5. unable to download bluestacks for windows