Windows 10: Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store

Discus and support Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I go to install, I choose my solid state drive, which has more then enough space. The app then gives me blue "loading circles" and then kicks me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pilgorepax, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store

When I go to install, I choose my solid state drive, which has more then enough space. The app then gives me blue "loading circles" and then kicks me to Forza's store page. Where it indicates that I've bought the game, but when I place my mouse over the blue "install" button, I get a "cancel circle" for my mouse pointer.

Updating Windows through the Windows 10 Update Assistant right now, I was unable to check for an update through settings.

Posting this in case the issue continues after I reboot.

Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/Pilgorepax
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pilgorepax, Jan 5, 2021

2. Unable to access Auction House and Clubs on Forza Horizon 4.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community Forums.

I understand your concern, the Auction House or clubs in the Forza Horizon 4 becomes unavailable due to quite a few reasons. Few of them being that the profile for Xbox Live may be set up as a child account or the privacy and online safety settings
    may be blocking the feature within the game. In order to get clarity of the issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Is the account that you are using for the game a child account or a regular account?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    3. Have you download the Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft Store?

Meanwhile, try few troubleshooting methods to resolve this issue and check if that helps:

Method 1: Check the Privacy and Online safety settings.

I would suggest you to check if your ‘Privacy
    and online safety settings
    ’ are set up correctly

Method 2: If you are facing this issue, I suggest you to refer the article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and follow the steps
    mentioned in the article.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Unable to Play Forza 4 online

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to play online with Forza 4. We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot of the issue.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that fix the issue.

1. Click on Start Menu and type
      services.msc
      in Start search box and hit Enter.
    2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select
      Properties.
    3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start.
    4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic
      under Properties.
    5. Click OK and restart the computer.

If the issue persists then click on Start Menu and type CMD and right click on CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

1. Type "netsh" and press enter
    2. Type "int teredo" and press enter
    3. Type "set state disabled" and press enter
    4. Type "int ipv6" and press enter
    5. Type "set teredo client" and press enter
    6. Restart the PC and check.

However, you can also post your query in our
    Forza Forum
    for further assistance on this issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store

1. Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unable download Forza

2. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  3. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  4. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error: This is the error code: 0x80073CFB I tryed everything what i found on the internet,but nothing helped me. i bought 3 months game pass and the game is included with it so i dont know what i need to do... Pls dear support help me.......
  6. Unable to install forza horiozon 4 from microsoft store

Unable to install forza horiozon 4 from microsoft store: The installation is stuck at around 67.3 gb. When i installed the demo, it went fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-forza-horiozon-4-from-microsoft/a82b9963-b9fd-4132-901b-da9470276b42
  7. Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store

Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store: When I went into the app store and tried to download paladins, and it said I owned the game. but it also said that I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. I logged in to my Ipad's Microsoft's account but it still doesn't work. I tried refreshing and it says...
  8. Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store

Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store: I have 2 devices with Windows 10 registered on my Microsoft account but I'm unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store in one of them. Any help will be greatly appreciated....
  9. Unable to download game from Microsoft Store (Forza 4) Code: 0x80073CF9

Unable to download game from Microsoft Store (Forza 4) Code: 0x80073CF9: Download starts for 5-10 seconds and then fails and gives the error Code: 0x80073CF9 Have done all the wsreset, restart, relogging, powershell commands that I can find, nothing makes any difference. Other basic store apps work fine. Installing a different drive than the C...
  10. Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading

Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading: Error code: 0x80070015 I have been trying to download this game for 6 days now and every time it says: "Pending > error> couldn't download" within a second. I have tried restarting the Microsoft services (windows update and the intelligent transfer system or whatever...