Windows 10: Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

Discus and support Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza I get an error code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Anabeijacobs, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza I get an error code 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install Forza after that. Here I am now, trying to figure out how to download it! I need help.

:)

Anabeijacobs, Aug 8, 2021
  2. flaky1217 Win User

Can't download Forza Horizon 4 (0x87E10BD0)

I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store.

Every time I try to download Forza, it says retrieving license and then an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0.

I've tried almost everything that I could find online.

a. Clearing the Microsoft Store cache

b. Recreating AUInstallAgent

c. Running powershell commands

d. Installing whilst in clean boot

e. Reinstalling Windows 10

f. Messing around with anti-viruses and windows defender

g. Logging in and out of Microsoft Store

h. Installing the latest Windows 10 updates

i. Troubleshooting the Microsoft Store

However, what's strange is that the Forza Horizon 4 demo downloads and works completely fine for me.

I can even download the DLC for the Forza Standard Edition.

I should also say that I was able to install Forza Horizon 4 before, but the game couldn't launch.

After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install Forza after that.

Here I am now, trying to figure out how to get it to download! (Yes I do have enough space on my hard drive.)

I've pretty much given up and I need help.

flaky1217, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 8, 2021
  4. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

Cant download Forza Horizon 4

Hi AldiXY,

My name is Jocelyn, an independent advisor and a fellow Windows 10 user. I understand that you cannot download Forza Horizon 4.

Kindly follow the steps on the thread [provided by Mala_S to help you fix the issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you,

Jocelyn

JocelynYbanez, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

1. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0 - Similar Threads - Unable download Forza

2. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  3. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  4. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  6. Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0

Can't download Forza Horizon 4 0x87E10BD0: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza, it says retrieving license and then an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. I've tried almost everything that I could find online. a. Clearing the...
  7. forza horizon 4 download

forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  8. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 and start Halo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4 and start Halo: Hello! This problem (rather, these problems) has been puzzling me for the past week. I have the Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and I'm unable to download or play the games that are included with the Game Pass. The error code I get while trying to launch Halo: The Master Chief...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  10. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...