Windows 10: Unable to download game

Discus and support Unable to download game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Astroneer quite some time ago. It's a Play Anywhere title and I'm able to download it to my XBox, but I'm unable to download it to my PC.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kythas, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Kythas Win User

Unable to download game

I purchased Astroneer quite some time ago. It's a Play Anywhere title and I'm able to download it to my XBox, but I'm unable to download it to my PC.

The Store page tells me I own the item but the Install button is greyed out and when I move my cursor over it I get a circle and a slash.

I'm able to install other games and apps from the store, but there are a select few that I'm unable to install, this being one. The others exhibit the same behavior.

How can I install this on my PC?

Unable to download game e88d2386-4a06-4c1d-8406-f0fea2c87db5?upload=true.png

Unable to download game d91f7f9f-b328-4c8e-bd9e-c55b8df7e13a?upload=true.png

:)

Kythas, Mar 26, 2019

2. Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the reasons why you are unable to download games from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Were you able to install other applications on your device?
    • Are you having this issue with all other games from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Wilfred Mac, Mar 26, 2019
  4. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download game

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download game

1. Unable to download game - Similar Threads - Unable download game

2. Unable to download pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to download pictures: I can no longer down load my pictures because I'm getting an error on the lap top stating WPD is not installed. ***Modified title from: WPD*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-pictures/e20a78fb-9251-445f-8c07-70cb5c5f32eb"
  3. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download a game i have purchased: I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 and used it with my laptop for years. After a re-install of Windows 10 my Xbox live account and Microsoft accounts are fine and they recognise my device perfectly until I go to my Library, which knows that I own Minecraft, but has...
  4. Unable to download updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download updates: I'm running Windows 10 Pro Evaluation copy Build 17713.rs5_release.180706-1551 on my laptop. It has been turned off for a few months. Now I am unable to download updates. When I check for updates, they are found but I get the error "We couldn't install updates because there's...
  5. downloading a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading a game: I don't know how to download call of duty for my windows 10 pc and I need help downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-game/89dbe723-ed47-498f-a6a4-956620c3e009
  6. Unable to install games because the downloading gets stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install games because the downloading gets stuck: I completely reset my computer and then I haven’t been able to download and install games (State of Decay 2, Candy Crush). The downloading process gets stuck at about 60% requiring an update....
  7. Unable to download the game on a new computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download the game on a new computer: I had played Gears of War 4 before I bought a new computer. Recently I’ve wanted to play it again and tried to download it from Microsoft Store. However, I cannot download it again. I didn’t get any error messages or anything. I just click on install, that’s it. It won’t...
  8. Unable to download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download game: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, and was attempting to preload it today. I kept getting the same error message every time, saying it could not download. The code was 0x80073CF9. It would start downloading for a couple of seconds, then I would get a notification saying...
  9. Unable to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download: My computer will not let me download anything. Unless if it's from the store or steam, I am unable to download things off the internet. I have something very important I need to download, but I can't. The little tab shows up at the bottom saying "Download, Save, Cancel."...
  10. Unable to install downloads.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install downloads.: When I try to download ITunes, I get a successful note from ITunes,but then a pop up says error7 error(win5)so it wont work. I am also unable to reload my Kaspersky anti virus,with my CD,I get a message saying app was not installed. Any ideas please. 35884