Windows 10: Unable to download games from store

Discus and support Unable to download games from store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlazingLord, Sep 10, 2019 at 4:17 AM.

1. Unable to download games from store

Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms winup. Please help me

***Modified title from: *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games***

:)

2. Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 10, 2019 at 4:18 AM
  3. Unable to download games using app store

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate, if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• Do you get any error message/ error code while downloading the games from Windows Store?
    You can check the location mentioned below for the downloaded games:

C:\Users\{User Name}\Downloads

If you do not see this game in downloads, I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt and select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue. If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2: Try repairing the store and check if it helps:

1. Press WinKEY + X or put the mouse in the lower left corner

2. Open the Command Prompt (Run as Administrator)

3. Type in WSReset.exe and hit
    enter.

If issue didn't get resolve try method 3,

Method 3:

Follow the below steps:

•Open Powershell as administrator

•Run the command

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 10, 2019 at 4:18 AM
  4. Unable to download games from store

Downloading games

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the reasons why you are unable to download games from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Were you able to install other applications on your device?
    • Are you having this issue with all other games from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Thema:

Unable to download games from store

1. Unable to download games from store - Similar Threads - Unable download games

2. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought mincraft from the microsoft store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  3. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...
  4. Unable to download game from the store due to device being incompatible

Unable to download game from the store due to device being incompatible: I bought the Xbox Game Pass so that I could try out the new State of Decay 2: Heartland DLC, but when I try to install it the Microsoft Store is saying that my devices are incompatible even though I've purchased AND successfully played State of Decay 2 on one of my devices....
  5. Unable to start games from Store

Unable to start games from Store: I am unable to start the games (all the games!!) I download from the Store. I press the start, it flashes but nothing happens. I tried updating Windows, Store, the games with no avail...
  6. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  7. Unable to download anything from MS Store

Unable to download anything from MS Store: Hello, Around a week ago Forza Horizon 4 stopped working, i decided the best course of action would be to reinstall the game, so i uninstalled it, however when i tried to reinstall it i would click install, and after a few seconds would be told that the MS store was unable...
  8. Unable to download from Microsoft store

Unable to download from Microsoft store: HiAll, I am trying to download an app from the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I keep getting the following message, "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80090016 If I click to send feedback it tries to get me to download an app but then says something went...
  9. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...
  10. Unable to download from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download from store: Greetings, I am unable to download anything from the store. Every time I try a download it stays set to "Pending". I have tried everything I could find on the net from wsreset.exe to checking updates to calling on the flying spaghetti monster. Nothing helps. Initially...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unable to download games

2. unable to download microsoft games