Windows 10: Unable to download games

Discus and support Unable to download games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the game pass and had Ark Survival Evolved previously installed but then it got uninstalled from one day to another. Now when i try to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErikRamos421, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Unable to download games

I have the game pass and had Ark Survival Evolved previously installed but then it got uninstalled from one day to another. Now when i try to download the game again, the download always fails or crashes my pc. Even when sometimes it is "Successful" it never truly is. The game will download and take up the space it said it would, ex. 107gb, so i can see in my storage that i am missing the storage, however when i try to play it the tile sends me back to the store to install it all over again. I've tried doing multiple things besides resetting my pc and starting fresh. Can anyone help out? or has anyone had a similar issue before that they managed to get it fixed?

:)

ErikRamos421, Feb 29, 2020

2. Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the reasons why you are unable to download games from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Were you able to install other applications on your device?
    • Are you having this issue with all other games from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Wilfred Mac, Feb 29, 2020
  4. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download games

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Unable to download games

1. Unable to download games - Similar Threads - Unable download games

2. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  3. Unable to download Halo after buying the game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Halo after buying the game: Hi Team,I am unable to download Halo after buying the game on the Microsoft store. Please help. I have literally tried every solution that is mentioned on many websites.Thanks,Arun...
  4. unable to download games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to download games: Unable to download games from the Microsoft Store After buying the Xbox Game Pass I've really wanted to download some games (on windows 10) but I keep getting an error when trying to download it "Code: 0x80073CF3". I've had this before months ago and I see people have been...
  5. Unable to download a game from Microsoft Store

Unable to download a game from Microsoft Store: It is Sea of Thieves. The downloading stops in the middle. How to deal with it? Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-a-game-from-microsoft-store/010b48f6-1fea-4b87-9285-c788b5566b5f"
  6. unable to install or delete downloaded game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install or delete downloaded game: i downloaded my name is pedro on gamepass and it came up saying game is ready to play. now the button has gone to install again, and when i click on that it comes up ready to play and then straight back to install. i have tried restarting computer and it didn't work. and...
  7. Unable to download games from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download games from store: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  8. Unable to download game

Unable to download game: I purchased Astroneer quite some time ago. It's a Play Anywhere title and I'm able to download it to my XBox, but I'm unable to download it to my PC. The Store page tells me I own the item but the Install button is greyed out and when I move my cursor over it I get a circle...
  9. Unable to download the game on a new computer

Unable to download the game on a new computer: I had played Gears of War 4 before I bought a new computer. Recently I’ve wanted to play it again and tried to download it from Microsoft Store. However, I cannot download it again. I didn’t get any error messages or anything. I just click on install, that’s it. It won’t...
  10. Unable to download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download game: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, and was attempting to preload it today. I kept getting the same error message every time, saying it could not download. The code was 0x80073CF9. It would start downloading for a couple of seconds, then I would get a notification saying...