Windows 10: unable to download Gears of War4 on PC

Discus and support unable to download Gears of War4 on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, everything is in the title. i've always been a big big fan of GoW franchise but: first things first, yes my pc is totally able to run GoW4 max... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by brunoloverius, Jan 15, 2019.

1. unable to download Gears of War4 on PC

Hi, everything is in the title.

i've always been a big big fan of GoW franchise but:

first things first, yes my pc is totally able to run GoW4 max settings 80FPS at least.

second I already downloaded it a couple of months ago, it ran great, I had to delete it due to a nice little bug that told me that my connexion status changed (which was totally fake) couldn't even launch the game anymore... I said nothing about the fact that the charracter refused to move with "Z" but would go forward with any other key though but not being able to launch the game... that's problematic. i deleted it following an advice from... a "profesionnal" on this website.

third, except from my behemoth (talking about my pc), i got plenty of space... so yes, more than enough for 133 gigs.

fourth, YES i baught the game legally.

So is there anybody who could tell me what to do to re-install the game i payed "I-don't-know-how-much-for-but-it-was-expensive" or can i get my money back? cuz... if it doesn't work... ok, just patch the bug, those things happen i can totally understand. but i can't even install it.

***moved on english forum****

:)

brunoloverius, Jan 15, 2019

2. Gears of war 4 wont download and gives Error Code 0x80073cf9

Hi

We are aware of the issue. Both Gears of War4 and Forza Horizon 3 are affected. Kindly follow the following steps:

• Press Win+X on your keyboard.
    • Choose Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    If the issue persist, kindly contact our Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support phone team on this

link

Regards.

Angelo Bar, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Error 0x80073D0D trying installing Gears Of War 4 (103.1GB)

Did you solved it? I have the same problem with Gears of war4, I tried the same as you.

GuillermoSC, Jan 15, 2019
  4. unable to download Gears of War4 on PC

Gears of war4 season pass doesn't work any more.

Hi,

This is an in-game issue, for further help on Gears of War 4 Season Pass problem. We would suggest that you post your concern to
    Gears of War Community.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

unable to download Gears of War4 on PC

1. unable to download Gears of War4 on PC - Similar Threads - unable download Gears

2. Unable to install Gears Tactics

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install Gears Tactics: I preordered Gears Tactics before its release, however I have been unable to install the game at all. No error code has been shown. All that happens is that I am shown that an update for the game is available and that a rotating circle of doom ensues once I try to install it....
  3. Can't download Gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Gears 5: Hi all, I bought a new ssd over the weekend for my games library. After doing that and fresh installing windows, I have been unable to download Gears 5 since. Error code 0x800704C6. Download starts and dies at 742.4 mbs and error occurs. I've seen other people report this...
  4. Unable to update Gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Gears 5: Every time Gears 5 needs an update I open the Windows Store & go to downloads. The update freezes early in the process & never continues to download. The last time this happened I had to reinstall the entire game in order to get it working again & I don't want to keep doing...
  5. Gears 5 download errors (FIXED!)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 download errors (FIXED!): Gears 5 on the xbox beta app & windows store errors every 30 seconds with the code 0x80d05011 which doesnt exist according to your website i dont own the game outright I own xbox game pass ultimate. why am i paying money for a broken system?...
  6. Gears 5 download errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 download errors: Gears 5 on the xbox beta app & windows store errors every 30 seconds with the code 0x80d05011 which doesnt exist according to your website i dont own the game outright I own xbox game pass ultimate. why am i paying money for a broken system?...
  7. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition not Downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition not Downloading: The Microsoft Store isn't allowing me to install GOW Ultimate Edition. It sits at 0% downloading at 0 B/S. I can install other games and apps without a problem. Is there a way I can fix this?...
  8. freeze screen in Gears of War4 on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freeze screen in Gears of War4 on W10: After an hour of playing, the picture freezes, but the sound is still audible. All drivers are updated.. Someone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freeze-screen-in-gears-of-war4-on-w10/7935aba6-ee08-48d4-9ef7-dc817d6c9d78
  9. Unable to launch Gears of War on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch Gears of War on Windows 10 PC: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 2019-01-27 5:09:19 PM Event ID: 10001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: PERRYS-ELITEDES\perry Computer: Perrys-EliteDesk Description:...
  10. Gears of war 4 downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war 4 downloading: Hey so i just bought gears of war 4 for pc right, and at first the download file was 130 Gb and then it failed so i tried it again and then the file size was 201 Gb but i didnt think anything of it so i let it keep downloading. It failed again but thought i'd try it one more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 store gears of war unable to launch