Windows 10: unable to download Halo 2:Anniversary on Windows 10

Discus and support unable to download Halo 2:Anniversary on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought and Paid for Halo 2: Anniversary. It does not download!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisMcClintock, Sep 26, 2020.

1. unable to download Halo 2:Anniversary on Windows 10

I bought and Paid for Halo 2: Anniversary. It does not download!!!

:)

ChrisMcClintock, Sep 26, 2020

2. Unable to download Halo MCC on PC

Hi,

I am unable to download the Halo MCC on my PC through Xbox (Beta) app and Microsoft Store. Whenever I start my downloading of the Halo MCC (which includes Halo Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2:Anniversary currently), nothing gets downloaded because of the following
    errors -

1. Halo MCC says that the error is related to one of it's add-on not being downloaded.

2. Halo Reach, Halo Ce and Halo 2 says that the error is not downloading the app or game it works with

Hence, there is a circular dependency among these applications and nothing is being downloaded.

I have tried the following steps so far -

1. Checked my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription (it is active)

2. Reset and Terminate Microsoft store and Gaming Services and did a restart.

3. Reinstalled the Xbox (beta) app

4. Cleared all cache and temp

Nothing has worked so far. Please help me with this.

UnkemptArc99, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Halo Wars 2

Hi,

It appears that your system still runs in Windows 10 Version 1511 that's why the game, Halo Wars 2 failed to install. Since there are no available updates listed when you checked for Windows updates, we suggest that you use the Windows update assistant to download
    and install the updates for you. Please see Windows 10 software download website in the link,
    Windows 10 Update Assistant for instructions.

Let us know how it goes so we can provide further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 26, 2020
  4. unable to download Halo 2:Anniversary on Windows 10

Halo 2 error: 'Live Gaming On Windows Failed To Initialize' on Windows 10

Hi Aviansh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to play the game Halo 2. This issue might be due to compatibility issues on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the game
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game
      and check.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We are happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

unable to download Halo 2:Anniversary on Windows 10

1. unable to download Halo 2:Anniversary on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - unable download Halo

2. Unable to download Halo after buying the game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Halo after buying the game: Hi Team,I am unable to download Halo after buying the game on the Microsoft store. Please help. I have literally tried every solution that is mentioned on many websites.Thanks,Arun...
  3. Solicitar Ayuda, Queja HALO MCC FATAL ERROR EN CAMPAÑA HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solicitar Ayuda, Queja HALO MCC FATAL ERROR EN CAMPAÑA HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY: He comprado el Halo Master Chief Collection Halo MMC por steam pero no puedo jugar, ni ingresar a la campaña Halo 2: Anniversary. Ya trate buscando solución a algún archivo dañado no se hallan errores Ya desinstale y volví a instalar el juego Reparar anti cheat Buscar...
  4. Unable to download Halo MCC on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Halo MCC on PC: Hi, I am unable to download the Halo MCC on my PC through Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store. Whenever I start my downloading of the Halo MCC which includes Halo Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2:Anniversary currently, nothing gets downloaded because of the following errors - 1....
  5. Halo 2 for Windows Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo 2 for Windows Vista: Hi, One day I found that I had an old halo 2 disc, so I put it in my computer, and a notification popped up saying something about installing an adapter to make it run more efficient, since it was made to run on Windows Vista. I opened it again, but it didn't pop up. Anyone...
  6. Unable to download Halo MCC, Code: 0x87E00005

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download Halo MCC, Code: 0x87E00005: My download of Halo MCC got struck on after downloading around 200mb from windows store, showing Code: 0x87E00005. Now it's not getting downloaded nor getting canceled. Anyone else has this problem? submitted by /u/wrongtake [link] [comments]...
  7. Halo Wars 2 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 on windows 10: I have purchased and installed Halo wars 2 from the store. It installed but the game does not run. It briefly flashes then nothing. Windows 10 is up to date. PC is above the minimum requirements. I have tried compatibility mode. Windows vista, 8 and 7 Does this game run...
  8. Halo 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Halo 2: i have installed Halo 2 but after i open the game it is asking for windows live login but even when i provide the credentials it is still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-2/0f6a0fb2-4611-404b-9ccb-b5c8215e7784
  9. cant download halo wars 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant download halo wars 2: halo wars 2 finished the download started installing it comes up with a error ok started the download again its now downloaded up to 60 gb when the game download is 47GB ive used the trouble shooter nothing if i cant get a fix that doesn't involve me restarting the whole...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update download: Where is the best place too get this update,running 1511 now. Want to download to usb for another computer if possible 63540