Windows 10: Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have 2 devices with Windows 10 registered on my Microsoft account but I'm unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store in one of them. Any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FranciscoAcevedo, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store

I have 2 devices with Windows 10 registered on my Microsoft account but I'm unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store in one of them. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

FranciscoAcevedo, Oct 26, 2019

2. Microsoft Store

I downloaded Icloud from Microsoft Store but had to uninstall it. Icloud now shows in my Start Menu but not in the Programmes/apps list. I want to reinstall the app but the install button at the app store is greyed out. It just says 'you already own this
    app'. Can anyone suggest how I can reinstall please? I've tried emptying the store cache but that did not work.

Frustrated

BobBarton2, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store

New Apple iCloud for Windows 10 app now available in Microsoft Store

Source: Apple’s all-new iCloud for Windows app, now available in the Microsoft Store | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store

1. Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable download Icloud

2. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  3. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  4. Logon on Microsoft Store to download iCloud for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon on Microsoft Store to download iCloud for Windows 10: Except for a criminal combination/conspiracy between two huge monopolies . . . I can imagine no reasonable explanation why it is not possible to simply logon to:https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9PKTQ5699M62 and after supplying my microsoft live id and password to quickly...
  5. Logon on Microsoft Store to download iCloud for Windows 10

Logon on Microsoft Store to download iCloud for Windows 10: Except for a criminal combination/conspiracy between two huge monopolies . . . I can imagine no reasonable explanation why it is not possible to simply logon to:https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9PKTQ5699M62 and after supplying my microsoft live id and password to quickly...
  6. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download icloud from microsoft store: Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-icloud-from-microsoft-store/95aba2e4-dd74-456a-be3b-6217d2260be2
  7. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download icloud from microsoft store: Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-icloud-from-microsoft-store/95aba2e4-dd74-456a-be3b-6217d2260be2
  8. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

9. Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store: When I go to install, I choose my solid state drive, which has more then enough space. The app then gives me blue "loading circles" and then kicks me to Forza's store page. Where it indicates that I've bought the game, but when I place my mouse over the blue "install" button,...
  10. Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store: When I went into the app store and tried to download paladins, and it said I owned the game. but it also said that I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. I logged in to my Ipad's Microsoft's account but it still doesn't work. I tried refreshing and it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud for windows says i own the app but cant install

2. install icloud app on pc

3. install icloud from windows store