Windows 10: Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer...

Discus and support Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a problem with windows installer i wanted to download epic game launcher but when the download was about to start, it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErenJT99, Jun 19, 2019.

1. ErenJT99 Win User

Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer...

Hi everyone, I have a problem with windows installer

i wanted to download epic game launcher but when the download was about to start, it said "Problem with the windows installer pack. A DLL required to complete the installation cannot be run"

What can I do? The problem is not my pc because it's very good with everything, above all with performances

Modified the title from ***Windows installer***

:)

ErenJT99, Jun 19, 2019

2. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Epic Games Launcher

How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite?

One "hot" momma! Thank you!

JulieFaust, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer...

Epic Games Launcher Updates And Windows Instantly Close It!( and this is mainly Based on unreal engine 4 games!)

Hi, GameReadyStudios7,

I'm and Independent Advisor and will assist you.

According to Epic Games:

"This crash is a known issue that we are currently working on. It is generally caused by connection issues while attempting a download through the launcher.:"

Have you tried these Connection Troubleshooting steps from Epic Games?

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-games-st...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Pat

Smittychat., Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer...

1. Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer... - Similar Threads - Unable download install

2. Trouble installing epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble installing epic games launcher: I recently wanted to play Rocket League, so I went and got the game on the Epic store and went to download the launcher for epic games. When I tried to install it the first time, I was having so really weird issues of it not loading. Now when I try to install it, it says that...
  3. Trouble installing epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble installing epic games launcher: I recently wanted to play Rocket League, so I went and got the game on the Epic store and went to download the launcher for epic games. When I tried to install it the first time, I was having so really weird issues of it not loading. Now when I try to install it, it says that...
  4. Trouble installing epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.: I am unable to open Epic games launcher. I checked the task manager and found that the launcher opens for a short time in background and disappears. Sometimes I get an application error. I contacted epic games support but I had no luck in solving the issue. Help me. Thanks...
  6. Epic Games game launcher wont install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games game launcher wont install: I keep getting these error messages when trying to download the Epic Games launcher. I have removed all files associated with Epic and have updated Windows to the latest version. Epic support says it's a Microsoft issue. Any ideas how to fix?...
  7. Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher: I am unable to run many installers and cannot have a lot of programs on my computer. This is getting rather annoying as I have had this problem for over 2 months. I have tried to install discord many times but it will not install. I have tried clearing appdata\local and...
  8. Unable to install epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install epic games launcher: I am unable to install epic games launcher there is a windows installer problem. I am unable to fix it as it does not show any error code. Need assistance, please help.[ATTACH]...
  9. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher: Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-epic-games-launcher/317f25d7-fe68-4c12-b348-7c4d545a04b6
  10. Epic Games Launcher installs automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Epic Games Launcher installs automatically: Windows 10 Machine. Just about every time I reboot the computer, I find that Epic Games Launcher has reinstalled itself. I do not want this program on my machine. So I uninstall it, which works until my machine has to reboot. Then I find the shortcut on my desktop and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epic games launcher not installing 64bit version

2. epic games launcher there is a problem with windows isntaller

3. epic games installer troubleshooting