Windows 10: Unable to download latest windows 10 update

Discus and support Unable to download latest windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi so i recently checked to see if i had to update my windows 10 and when i check it took an like 3 minutes to tell me if it was up to date or not and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GodwinOkafor1, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Unable to download latest windows 10 update

Hi so i recently checked to see if i had to update my windows 10 and when i check it took an like 3 minutes to tell me if it was up to date or not and it says "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. if you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005" i think it has something to do with the way i updated my drivers. I installed an app that would update all my drivers for me

Godwin okafor

:)

GodwinOkafor1, Nov 1, 2020

2. Latest Windows 10 update will not download

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

From the description provided, I understand that the Windows 10 is unable to download the latest updates for Windows 10.

Kindly follow the below suggested methods and see if it helps to resolve the issue with the failed updates and then try again to check.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    Method 1

• Disconnect all the peripheral devices except for the mouse and keyboard.
    Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.
    Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 1, 2020
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Unable to download latest windows 10 update

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Unable to download latest windows 10 update

1. Unable to download latest windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Unable download latest

2. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not downloading latest update: I am still running Windows 10 and have been trying to download the latest update viz.2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031356However, over a week has elapsed but the status of the download is still reflected as 10%. Is there any...
  3. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not downloading latest update: I am still running Windows 10 and have been trying to download the latest update viz.2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031356However, over a week has elapsed but the status of the download is still reflected as 10%. Is there any...
  4. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to update to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update to latest version of Windows 10: I have been unable to update my desktop from version 1903 to the latest version of Windows. I have attempted to update through the on-board Windows update feature, directly though downloads page on microsoft.com as well as using the media creation tool on a USB but after the...
  6. Unable to update latest windows

Unable to update latest windows: I am unable to install these updates. But if the commotion in the comments in here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbarsearch-bar-is-glitchyhas-problems-after/f5b15bd7-b248-46f4-894a-6b05ae3afa48 regarding how bad the update is, looks like the error...
  7. Unable to install latest Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to install latest Windows 10 Updates: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Pro N version 20H2 installed on 11. ‎2. ‎2021 with OS build 19042.804 and Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0. For the past 2 weeks I am unable to install the following updates: 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for...
  8. unable to download and install latest windows updates

unable to download and install latest windows updates: i am unable to download quality updates and fixes my pc was last updated on 12 7 2019 after that each time i click on search for windows update it shows error code 0x80080005 ... i also talked to virtual agent of microsoft but i was not satisfied after 4 hrs of solutions done...
  9. Unable to update windows 10 to latest version

Unable to update windows 10 to latest version: I tried to update my windows 10 to its latest version. I tried to update it using windows 10 update assistant. My Laptop met all requirements. When I started downloading, after a while it told me to check my network connection....
  10. latest window 10 update download

latest window 10 update download: my hard drive crashed, Where can i find the download of the latest window update so that i can install them from a disk instead of down loading from the window update online process...