Windows 10: Unable to download Minecraft Full version

Discus and support Unable to download Minecraft Full version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have minecraft windows 10 full version in ms store but when i try to install it,it gives me the trail version.Pls help!! ***Modified title from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by strengthCS, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Unable to download Minecraft Full version

i have minecraft windows 10 full version in ms store but when i try to install it,it gives me the trail version.Pls help!!

***Modified title from: about the download***

:)

strengthCS, Oct 26, 2020

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Can’t download minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Minecraft you are installing? (Java/Windows 10)
    • Do you get any error message?

If you are installing Minecraft Windows 10 version,
    then we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Unable to download Minecraft Full version

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Unable to download Minecraft Full version

1. Unable to download Minecraft Full version - Similar Threads - Unable download Minecraft

2. Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.: Minecraft Java won't open. The Minecraft launcher won't update: "Unable to download the launcher update. Launching previous version." When I click OK on this, it tries to download again. Then it stops. We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher, to no avail....
  3. Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.: Minecraft Java won't open. The Minecraft launcher won't update: "Unable to download the launcher update. Launching previous version." When I click OK on this, it tries to download again. Then it stops. We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher, to no avail....
  4. Unable To Download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable To Download Minecraft: I've been trying to download minecraft for 2 days now but it wont work me or my companion can't figure it out. Every time we try to download on the Microsoft store it tells us we don't have any compatible devices. I'm on PC just btw I also dont know how to connect other...
  5. Minecraft still says buy the full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft still says buy the full version: Hi, so I have just bough Minecraft bedrock and then I installed it but when I run it[ATTACH][ATTACH] say I have to buy the game even though I have already bought the game...
  6. unable to download minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download minecraft: I was gifted Minecraft for window 10 by a friend, but when I received it I was unable to download it onto my pc, and if i click on "Install on my devices" it just says "It looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account, To install, sign in on...
  7. Unable to download Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft Dungeons: Split from this thread. I am having basically the same issue, except it says I do not have a device that I could install it onto saying i am not logged in on a device I could, yet I am logged into my desktop to even be on the store page...
  8. Can't install full version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install full version of Minecraft: I redeemed my code for minecraft windows 10 edition today and i cant install it, like it says "you own this game" but when i install it it only lets me use the free trial and idk what to do? Like i redeemed the code it gives you for free minecraft bedrock edition so i should...
  9. Unable to install Minecraft Java version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java version: I bought minecraft java and when i tried to download windows 10 eddtion and it took me to the store and i had to buy it to play the full version Modified title from: ***why***...
  10. Unlock full win10 version minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full win10 version minecraft: I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button Unlock Full Version, it asked me to enter a code as the format xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx should I buy the Minecraft gift...