Windows 10: Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 edition on HP laptop but Windows 10 updated

Discus and support Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 edition on HP laptop but Windows 10 updated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to download Minecraft Windows 10 again on my HP pavilion laptop. I had to update to Windows 10 which is completed. But when I try to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LA4444, Nov 25, 2020.

1. LA4444 Win User

Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 edition on HP laptop but Windows 10 updated

Trying to download Minecraft Windows 10 again on my HP pavilion laptop. I had to update to Windows 10 which is completed. But when I try to download the game, it still shows "This product doesn't work on this device. Check system requirements". But it is updated...please help.

:)

LA4444, Nov 25, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2020
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 edition on HP laptop but Windows 10 updated

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: [Changelog] What's New in Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803) - AskVG

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 edition on HP laptop but Windows 10 updated - Similar Threads - Unable download Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading: I recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. BUT, whenever I press "install" on Microsoft Store, nothing happens, for about 10-ish minutes, then it'll take me to the Minecraft page of Microsoft Store, where the install button is blue and apparently usable. BUT, when I...
  3. Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 0x80246007

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 0x80246007: Hello, As the title says, you cannot download Minecraft Windows 10. I need help, I've been trying for days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-minecraft-windows-10-edition/9c07e806-5acf-4161-8587-de9935f40cdd
  4. Unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 edition 0x803FB005 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 edition 0x803FB005 error: Hello, I previously had Minecraft for Windows Edition successfully installed for over a year. Today, after many failed attempts to upgrade from 1.16.40 to 1.16.100, I uninstalled Minecraft with a plan to re-install to see if that would get me the newest edition. However,...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading: Recently Minecraft updated to 1.16.100. I did get the "Your version may soon not connect to multiplayer" HOWEVER, my device is capable to run it it says on the MS store that the minimum requirement is: Directx 11, and I have Directx 12.[ATTACH]...
  6. Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition: I cannot login to Minecraft windows 10 edition this is the windows 10 edition, i typed it twice so you idiots at microsoft can hopefully understand. my Java edition is fine dont **** touch it. Just give us a login option for the windows 10 edition on the main menu that...
  7. Unable to download and install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download and install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download: Hello There, I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition since 2018 and it always work fine. I decided to join the Insider hub and check the RTX option. However the beta work fine at the beginning however the RTX option was not viable so i decide to remove the game and once the...
  9. Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, A friend recently told me to play mincraft again with him but on the Windows 10 edition because it was easier to manage multiplayer games. The fact is that I claimed the game the 21 of april 2018 and didn't fully made the installation. So now, I have a used gift...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install: Hello, today I bought the Minecraft win10 edition and wanted to download it but it didn't work. It just restarted the download like 3 times and at the end it said error. I tried every possible solution on google and nothing fixed it for me. It just says : Error Code...