Windows 10: Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout

Discus and support Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter is unable to download the game as it is saying she needs parents permission. An ‘Ask now’ button appears, she clicks on it, then it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RandomFOXi2017, Sep 14, 2018.

1. RandomFOXi2017 Win User

Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout

My daughter is unable to download the game as it is saying she needs parents permission. An ‘Ask now’ button appears, she clicks on it, then it says waiting on parent. How am I supposed go get an email when it does not ask for a parents email nor is it going to the email linked to this account, which is mine nor does it go to her email which is listed on this game?

:)

RandomFOXi2017, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Rajeshwari_Patil Win User

Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/modern-combat-5-blackout/9wzdncrdh3d2

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 14, 2018
  3. mayurbhat Win User
    Unable to download Modern Combat 5 game from Windows store.

Old Title : modern combat 5:blackout

sir, after downloading modern combat 5 game from windows store and after extracting it tells that no internet connection available. please make sure your device is connected to internet. sir, my device is already connected to internet so that i can browse
    from chrome.

mayurbhat, Sep 14, 2018
  4. rexmax 992 Win User

(mordern combat 5: blackout) not working properly

I download the modern combat 5: blackout game in my window 10 it starts working for some time then I loads and some instruction are written on the game then blank on the game and then it closes automatically.

rexmax 992, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout - Similar Threads - Unable download Modern

2. Delete a Steam fighter combat game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a Steam fighter combat game: I want to delete fighter combat game by steam. All I can find from my computer is go to Windows go to Programs and delete games I don't want. But I don't know how to get to Windows!!!...
  3. Unable to download HexChat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download HexChat: Split from this thread. Having the same problem trying to download HexChat. This seems like an easy question to address. what's up microsoft? anyone there? knock knock...
  4. Usbport.sys Audio blackouts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usbport.sys Audio blackouts: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I am experiencing random audio blackouts with audio playback. I never had this problem in Windows 7. All of my drivers and updates are current. I ran a latency report andmy system is having the Highest DPC routine execution...
  5. No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...: [ATTACH]No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other multiplayer games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-internet-connection-error-for-multiplayer-on/e5e38f3d-7332-4b3e-8fd3-1929fe6f3778
  6. No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...: [ATTACH]No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other multiplayer games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/no-internet-connection-error-for-multiplayer-on/e5e38f3d-7332-4b3e-8fd3-1929fe6f3778
  7. Fusion 5 app download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fusion 5 app download: Hello. Have just bought this tablet from Amazon but am unable to load the z21 app to control my model rail layout this is the new app the black one not the red one if you look. How can I do this if at all. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. unable to download Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    unable to download Virtual Box: I used the link given by How-to Geek and I ended up with this..................... [img] I was downloading thisone ...................... [img] Have I used the wrong download ? 42452
  9. Nvidia Updates to combat Attacks??

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Updates to combat Attacks??: Anybody know the details?? Nvidia Updated Graphics Drivers to Defend Spectre CPU Attacks The Meltdown and Spectre flaws, also known as CPU Speculative Side Channel Vulnerabilities technically, give potential attackers access to users' sensitive data stored in the...
  10. Unable to install downloads.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install downloads.: When I try to download ITunes, I get a successful note from ITunes,but then a pop up says error7 error(win5)so it wont work. I am also unable to reload my Kaspersky anti virus,with my CD,I get a message saying app was not installed. Any ideas please. 35884