Windows 10: Unable to download movie that I have paid for - error 0xc101ab66

Discus and support Unable to download movie that I have paid for - error 0xc101ab66 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Films and TV app throws error 0xc101ab66 whenever I attempt to download the movie I have purchased from Windows Store. I have not been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elizabeth, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Elizabeth Win User

Unable to download movie that I have paid for - error 0xc101ab66

The Films and TV app throws error 0xc101ab66 whenever I attempt to download the movie I have purchased from Windows Store.

I have not been able to find information about this error or any way to solve the download problem.

The attachment shows the issue

Can anyone help?

:)

Elizabeth, Feb 22, 2020
  2. SD173 Win User

error 0xc00d11cd (0xc101ab66)

I was downloading a movie yesterday night through the movies app, the file was a few gigabytes so I paused it in the middle of it to continue it today. I accidentally shut down my computer without finishing the download. Now when I try to download it again,
    I keep getting error 0xc00d11cd (0xc101ab66). What does this mean and how do I fix it so I can download my movie?

SD173, Feb 22, 2020
  3. 0xc101ab66 error and need help. Xbox one s movie tv app won't play movies

My purchased movies won't play on Xbox one s keep getting error code 0xc101ab66

Goldenalii01, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Unable to download movie that I have paid for - error 0xc101ab66

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Unable to download movie that I have paid for - error 0xc101ab66

1. Unable to download movie that I have paid for - error 0xc101ab66 - Similar Threads - Unable download movie

2. Hello I have paid for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have paid for Microsoft: Hello I have paid for Microsoft on 3rd January 2024 and I did not get and activation key and I have logged into my Microsoft account and what I have purchased is not linked, what do I do from here ? I tried to call but it just told me to seek advice from online. Please help...
  3. Why can I not download windows 10 pro? I have paid for it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I not download windows 10 pro? I have paid for it.: I paid $99 for Windows 10 pro a couple of days ago and it didn't work on this computer. Is there any way I can redownload it? I realize that the time wasn't right on my laptop. I have since updated the time....
  4. can't download games i paid for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't download games i paid for: i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at every forum possible and nothing works. help? its so broken submitted by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles- [link] [comments]...
  5. Downloading movies

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Downloading movies: Split from this thread. I know this is totally out of point but i think this needs to be heard. Watching movies is a great alternative to while away time and kill boredom but there comes the question, where do you download movies. It is no new thing that most people do not...
  6. i paid money and can't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i paid money and can't download: hello i wanted to download minecraft starter pack i paid money it was took away from my bank account and was told to go to the microscoft store to download it now and i get a text " something went wrong and we couldn't log you in" the code was 0x80090030 and i lost my...
  7. Cant launch movie on movies and tv app I get error 0xc101ab66

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant launch movie on movies and tv app I get error 0xc101ab66: Split from this thread. Cant launch movie on movies and tv app i get error 0xc101ab66 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-movie-on-movies-and-tv-app-i-get-error/13d979b8-72e9-4841-8a75-cc7211a2292d
  8. Purchased movie on Film &TV app not working error 0xc101ab66

Purchased movie on Film &TV app not working error 0xc101ab66: Purchased a movie through Microsoft store to play on our xbox film and tv app but whenever we try press play it comes up with error 0xc101ab66. Not sure why its not working? The trailer will play but the movie wont....
  9. Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.

Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.: Can't play Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password. 0x80190191 But, you know, I am already signed in...otherwise how could I possibly be looking at the movies I have paid for on the "purchased" dashboard. And...I have signed...
  10. Can not download program I paid for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not download program I paid for: I just ordered PhotoScape X. Microsoft Store says: "We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)." I click OK and this is the end. Nothing gets installed. What to do? Marina...