Windows 10: Unable to Download MyCloud App to Microsoft Surface Laptop

Discus and support Unable to Download MyCloud App to Microsoft Surface Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to download the MyCloud app to our new Microsoft Surface laptop. The laptop does not appear on the drop-down list as a device I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toulouse21, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Unable to Download MyCloud App to Microsoft Surface Laptop

I am unable to download the MyCloud app to our new Microsoft Surface laptop. The laptop does not appear on the drop-down list as a device I can download the app to. Can you please help me?

:)

Toulouse21, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Update for Surface Laptop on Windows 10 v1709 and above - May 16 Surface

Source:

Manually download: Download Surface Laptop Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Unable to Download MyCloud App to Microsoft Surface Laptop :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to Download MyCloud App to Microsoft Surface Laptop

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Download MyCloud App to Microsoft Surface Laptop

1. Unable to Download MyCloud App to Microsoft Surface Laptop - Similar Threads - Unable Download MyCloud

2. unable to download apps not verified by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download apps not verified by Microsoft: Greetings, Upon running Windows 11, there seems to be no way to download apps such as Zoom. When attempting to do so, it prompts that the app is not verified by Microsoft and that you cannot download or run software without changing the option in settings. But when navigating...
  3. unable to download apps not verified by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to download apps not verified by Microsoft: Greetings, Upon running Windows 11, there seems to be no way to download apps such as Zoom. When attempting to do so, it prompts that the app is not verified by Microsoft and that you cannot download or run software without changing the option in settings. But when navigating...
  4. Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store!: Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store! Tried all the methods that are written by Microsoft themselves, did not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-the-app-in-the-microsoft-store/65ab54e4-bcdd-4d3a-91d0-3704bb8c64c2
  5. Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store!: Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store! Tried all the methods that are written by Microsoft themselves, did not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-the-app-in-the-microsoft-store/65ab54e4-bcdd-4d3a-91d0-3704bb8c64c2
  6. Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store!

7. unable to download apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to download apps in microsoft store: recently bought new laptop. only issue is unable to download any apps (paid nor free) form the Microsoft store. looked and searched for answers in the community. tried various methods to make it work but still can not download anything. please help....
  8. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  9. Unable to access NAS (WD Mycloud)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access NAS (WD Mycloud): I recently acquired and installed a WD Mycloud for the purpose of backing up all my computers, including my company's notebook. I cannot get the company notebook (Win 10 Enterprise) to see the Mycloud device. It does see all the other devices on my home network. All my other...
  10. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download apps on microsoft surface pro3