Windows 10: Unable to download Netflix on new Xbox series X

Discus and support Unable to download Netflix on new Xbox series X in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Owned Xbox one and used to watch Netflix on it. Purchased a new Xbox series x. Tried to download Netflix app again.. get msg “ Looks like you already... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by E-191, May 26, 2023.

1. E-191 Win User

Unable to download Netflix on new Xbox series X

Owned Xbox one and used to watch Netflix on it. Purchased a new Xbox series x. Tried to download Netflix app again.. get msg “ Looks like you already own this” I then go to my games and apps. Under apps, several apps but no Netflix. Cannot seem to download Netflix app onto new xbox series X

:)

E-191, May 26, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10...mber-10-a.html

Brink, May 26, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-33ab671179b5

Brink, May 26, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Series X Smart Delivery

Source: Xbox Series X: Buy A Game Once and Play the Best Version Across Generations with Smart Delivery - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Unable to download Netflix on new Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Unable download Netflix

2. Unable to download Netflix on new Xbox series X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Netflix on new Xbox series X: Owned Xbox one and used to watch Netflix on it. Purchased a new Xbox series x. Tried to download Netflix app again.. get msg “ Looks like you already own this” I then go to my games and apps. Under apps, several apps but no Netflix. Cannot seem to download Netflix app onto...
  3. Unable to download Netflix on new Xbox series X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Netflix on new Xbox series X: Owned Xbox one and used to watch Netflix on it. Purchased a new Xbox series x. Tried to download Netflix app again.. get msg “ Looks like you already own this” I then go to my games and apps. Under apps, several apps but no Netflix. Cannot seem to download Netflix app onto...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller

7. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  8. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  9. Xbox series x controller

10. Streaming xbox series x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming xbox series x: The xbox companion app is telling me it doesn't support series x. SO how do I stream the games on pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-xbox-series-x/6f386c73-85f3-4385-b3c6-26f4e3ddb380