Windows 10: Unable to download Netlix

Discus and support Unable to download Netlix in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there, I have an Acer Aspire 3 laptop with Windows 10 Pro, version 1511. I have been trying to download the Netflix app from the Microsoft Store;... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sunitha R, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Sunitha R Win User

Unable to download Netlix

Hi there, I have an Acer Aspire 3 laptop with Windows 10 Pro, version 1511. I have been trying to download the Netflix app from the Microsoft Store; but I have been unsuccessful! this is the message that I receive:
    "This app is not compatible with this device" I do not receive an error code!
    I did contact Netflix support center, they suggested I contact Microsoft. I have reset my laptop to factory settings, repeatedly switched off and on but no go! Please help, if possible, Thank you!

:)

Sunitha R, Oct 19, 2019
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Unable to download Netlix

Unable to download app

Hello Saurabh,

For us to be able to isolate your concern about why you're unable to download apps, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version currently running on your phone?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download Netlix

1. Unable to download Netlix - Similar Threads - Unable download Netlix

2. Unable to download Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Apps: I recently intuned one device. , followed all the steps from plugging in the ethernet cable , connecting to the domain in order to make it a compliance device , updating the windows , everything went smoothly. But I didn't get the company portal app, so I'm trying to get it...
  3. unable to open downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to open downloads: I can't open the downloads.I received a message and tried to download and read and find I can't? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-downloads/9f1ad6b3-18f2-4d05-b929-84160fac4226
  4. Unable to download authenticator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to download authenticator: why your authentticator not letting me download it off the bar code on micorsoft page<Original Title - "Help"> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-authenticator/2c921eb0-445e-494b-89df-2248100f481d
  5. unable to download fs2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download fs2020: Hi all I meet all requirements except processor -Athlon 4350, not ryzen, Will this prevent download - is there a way without forking out for a ryzen based system, can I get money back from MS Thanks Allan...
  6. unable to download anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to download anything: My pc updated a week ago and for some reason i can't download anything. i'm visually impaired and i'm maybe missing something but first it told me network error...so i checked all of that...ii was told it is a registry error from a friend but i have no clue. i'm normally a...
  7. Unable to download

Unable to download: I am trying to download a Fortnite on Windows 10 but a box keeps popping up asking me for a user name and password. I don't have this information. How do I proceed? Also it won't me update Windows. Any suggestions?...
  8. Unable to download pictures

Unable to download pictures: I can no longer down load my pictures because I'm getting an error on the lap top stating WPD is not installed. ***Modified title from: WPD*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-pictures/e20a78fb-9251-445f-8c07-70cb5c5f32eb"
  9. Unable to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download: My computer will not let me download anything. Unless if it's from the store or steam, I am unable to download things off the internet. I have something very important I need to download, but I can't. The little tab shows up at the bottom saying "Download, Save, Cancel."...
  10. Unable to install downloads.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install downloads.: When I try to download ITunes, I get a successful note from ITunes,but then a pop up says error7 error(win5)so it wont work. I am also unable to reload my Kaspersky anti virus,with my CD,I get a message saying app was not installed. Any ideas please. 35884