Windows 10: Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft store

Discus and support Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I recently installed a DCH driver from NVIDIA "445.87-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql ". In Microsoft store page shows NVIDIA control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by avgiri, May 7, 2020.

1. avgiri Win User

Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft store

Hi

I recently installed a DCH driver from NVIDIA "445.87-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql ". In Microsoft store page shows NVIDIA control panel is installed and it appears in context menu. But clicking on the control panel does nothing.

After reading about the issue I found out that nvcplui.exe is needed for this. But Microsoft store neither downloads this exe nor creates "Control Panel Client" folder.

This folder is missing

Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft store 7c1bfea6-ae86-44dd-a873-4ba9294f1402?upload=true.jpg

How to download NVIDIA Control Panel Client?

:)

avgiri, May 7, 2020
  2. Issa_1507 Win User

Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store

Hello, I want to use teh DCH driver in my Windows 10 Pro computer, but when I try to download the NVIDIA control panel. Here's the link where I download it:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nvidia-control-panel/9nf8h0h7wmlt?activetab=pivot%3Areviewstab

I follow the steps from thsi link with no avail:
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1099626/geforce-drivers/nvidia-control-panel-not-installed

Who shoul I contact, Microsoft or NVIDIA?

Issa_1507, May 7, 2020
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store

The mind boggles. I've seen a couple of posts on this topic but don't recall the others mentioning DCH, and wasn't aware of DCH.

Looking that up, I wonder why the DCH driver would not have Nvidia Control Panel ?

Is this because, what is supposed to be the superior - 'Universal Windows Driver', - won't allow it ?

Does it still allow you to install the 'Experience', (as suggested by Lee Qicheng) or are you left with no control over you game

settings from Nvidia at all ?

Does you machines having this 'special feature' mean your hardware cannot run the 'standard' WHQL Nvidia driver,

and your laptop mfg only offers the DCH driver ?

Download GeForce Experience | NVIDIA | GeForce

I know that MS have been pushing their Store hard, but don't understand why Nvidia would not also have a dedicated

Nvidia Control Panel download option on their site when they have one for the GeForce Experience....

Oh! That's right. They were going to give the Control Panel the 'A' way back in the early days of developing the 'Experience'.

It looks like the time has come. Control Panel is being given death by a thousand cuts.

BossDweeb, May 7, 2020
  4. Faith Win User

Nvidia Control Panel Missing

Do you have the DCH driver installed? You need to grab the controlpanel from the Microsoft Store if you do. If you don't then just DDU your driver in safe mode, plug out the ethernet/wireless connection and install the standard Nvidia driver manually. This will fix it. I can write or link you a step-by guide if you are unfamiliar with it.

DCH Version/Nvidia Control panel: Buy NVIDIA Control Panel - Microsoft Store

Faith, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unable download NVIDIA

2. Stop Microsoft store from automatically downloading Nvidia Control panel?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stop Microsoft store from automatically downloading Nvidia Control panel?: Hi, I uninstalled my NVidia Drivers to reinstall it again, but then Hi, Microsoft store automatically downloads Nvidia Control Panel and install a driver for my Nvidia graphics card. How do I disable this? How I disable Microsoft store from automatically downloading Nvidia...
  3. Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download

Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download: I have been trying to download and install Nividia Control Panel for nearly a week and the MS Store just won't do it. I hit the blue "INSTALL" button and it pretends to be doing something for several seconds and then I get an error message and nothing happens. I refresh the...
  4. NVidia control panel won't install from Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVidia control panel won't install from Microsoft store.: I keep getting the error : Change where you install apps This app must install to your system drive, but that's not the default. Go to Storage > Change where new content is saved, select your system drive, and retry your install. Windows is installed on my C drive along...
  5. Unable to download Nvidia Control Panel from Windows Store

Unable to download Nvidia Control Panel from Windows Store: Hi, I cannot download Nvidia Control Panel from Windows Store. When I click "Install" it either got stuck on "Starting download" or "Working" stage. I saw that normally I could download full version of drivers from Nvidia website, but unfortunately my laptop only accepts...
  6. Can't install NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft Store

Can't install NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft Store: Can't install NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft Store I'm on the latest Windows 10. I've just installed an NVIDIA graphics card. Every day I get a popup saying NVIDIA control panel is not installed. everytime i try to download this ******* control panel app from the...
  7. Can't install NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft Store

Can't install NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft Store: I'm on the latest Windows 10. I've just installed an NVIDIA graphics card. Every day I get a popup saying NVIDIA control panel is not installed. A link in it takes me to the Microsoft Store, a page called NVIDIA Control Panel. There's a link 'Get'. When I click this link in...
  8. Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.

Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.: Hello, i'm in a big mess, my TWO developpement machines are unable to download the Nvidia Control Panel from STORE ! it seems i'm not the only one. ...of course, after the last WIndows Update. THANKS microsoft, thanks for all the problems you SET UP at each update. really...
  9. I can't download Nvidia Control Panel on Microsoft Store

I can't download Nvidia Control Panel on Microsoft Store: I recently got a bitcoin mining virus and it was impossible to delete it, my only option was to Reset factory my pc. Usually i will have Nvidia control panel installed automatically when i reset my pc But it was gone this time. So i tought it's because i haven't updated my...
  10. Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store

Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store: Hello, I want to use teh DCH driver in my Windows 10 Pro computer, but when I try to download the NVIDIA control panel. Here's the link where I download it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nvidia-control-panel/9nf8h0h7wmlt?activetab=pivot%3Areviewstab I follow the steps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia control panel windows 10 app without app store