Windows 10: Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store

Discus and support Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I want to use teh DCH driver in my Windows 10 Pro computer, but when I try to download the NVIDIA control panel. Here's the link where I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Issa_1507, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Issa_1507 Win User

Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store

Hello, I want to use teh DCH driver in my Windows 10 Pro computer, but when I try to download the NVIDIA control panel. Here's the link where I download it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nvidia-control-panel/9nf8h0h7wmlt?activetab=pivot%3Areviewstab

I follow the steps from thsi link with no avail: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1099626/geforce-drivers/nvidia-control-panel-not-installed

Who shoul I contact, Microsoft or NVIDIA?

:)

Issa_1507, Feb 23, 2019
  2. DAS5_PC Win User

Nvidia Control Panel - Disappeared after Windows 10 Version 1703 update

Thanks for the information. The problem was that it also was not listed on Control Panel - All Control Panel Items after the update. It was the second place I looked when I could not find it on the desktop. I did a complete search for the Nvidia Control,
    Nvidia Control Panel and Nvidia on the C and D drives, and the Nvidia Control Panel was no where to be found. I was able to locate the Nvidia GForce Experience app (listed on the apps menu and via a search and it function fine) and able to locate the Nvidia
    Driver using Device Manager, but I was unable to locate the Nvidia Control Panel. The Nvidia Icon, which is also set using the Nvidia Control Panel, that appears at the bottom right of the screen was also missing. All is now good after talking with Nvidia
    Support and following their instructions.

DAS5_PC, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Techtu Win User
    Unable to use nVidia control panel.

Not quite as the title say's but anyways now your here, the problem is... I'm unable to adjust my graphics card's clock's via nVidia control panel, now it used to work, and the last time i remember it working was the other day before i installed my chipset drivers, i'm unable to use ATITool for some reason either, so at the moment im pretty stuck when it comes to overclocking my graphics card *Frown Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store :(

Techtu, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Joan Pin Win User

My NVIDIA Control Panel Doesnt Show On Windows 10

Hi,

One of the possible reasons you're getting this concern is due to an outdated or incomplete installation file of the driver. To resolve your query, follow the steps below:

• Remove your old driver. It will help you delete the components of the current driver installed on your computer that may hinder us on installing the latest installation file of the new driver.

• Right-click on Start button and choose Control Panel. Make sure you are logged in as Administrator.
    • Select Uninstall a program under Programs.
    • Choose the program for NVIDIA. Right-click on it and select Uninstall.

If there were no any NVIDIA related products on the list, we need to uninstall the current driver from the Device Manager. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Start Control Panel and click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.
    • On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process. When the uninstall process is complete, remove the device.

• Download and reinstall the new driver. Visit your graphic card manufacturer's website and download the latest driver which includes the missing control panel.

• Restart your compute and check if you can now see the control panel.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Joan Pin, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store - Similar Threads - Unable download NVIDIA

2. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  3. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  4. Stop Microsoft store from automatically downloading Nvidia Control panel?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stop Microsoft store from automatically downloading Nvidia Control panel?: Hi, I uninstalled my NVidia Drivers to reinstall it again, but then Hi, Microsoft store automatically downloads Nvidia Control Panel and install a driver for my Nvidia graphics card. How do I disable this? How I disable Microsoft store from automatically downloading Nvidia...
  5. Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download

Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download: I have been trying to download and install Nividia Control Panel for nearly a week and the MS Store just won't do it. I hit the blue "INSTALL" button and it pretends to be doing something for several seconds and then I get an error message and nothing happens. I refresh the...
  6. Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft store: Hi I recently installed a DCH driver from NVIDIA "445.87-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql ". In Microsoft store page shows NVIDIA control panel is installed and it appears in context menu. But clicking on the control panel does nothing. After reading about the...
  7. Unable to download Nvidia Control Panel from Windows Store

Unable to download Nvidia Control Panel from Windows Store: Hi, I cannot download Nvidia Control Panel from Windows Store. When I click "Install" it either got stuck on "Starting download" or "Working" stage. I saw that normally I could download full version of drivers from Nvidia website, but unfortunately my laptop only accepts...
  8. Can't install NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft Store

Can't install NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft Store: I'm on the latest Windows 10. I've just installed an NVIDIA graphics card. Every day I get a popup saying NVIDIA control panel is not installed. A link in it takes me to the Microsoft Store, a page called NVIDIA Control Panel. There's a link 'Get'. When I click this link in...
  9. Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.

Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.: Hello, i'm in a big mess, my TWO developpement machines are unable to download the Nvidia Control Panel from STORE ! it seems i'm not the only one. ...of course, after the last WIndows Update. THANKS microsoft, thanks for all the problems you SET UP at each update. really...
  10. I can't download Nvidia Control Panel on Microsoft Store

I can't download Nvidia Control Panel on Microsoft Store: I recently got a bitcoin mining virus and it was impossible to delete it, my only option was to Reset factory my pc. Usually i will have Nvidia control panel installed automatically when i reset my pc But it was gone this time. So i tought it's because i haven't updated my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download nvidia control panel

2. nvidia control panel wont download from store

3. nvidia control panel store not working

4. nvidia control panel microsoft store,
  5. nvidia control panel windows store,
  6. unable to install nvidia control app from microsoft store,
  7. nvidia control panel download wont start in windows store,
  8. nvidia control panel says complete from downloading from store but wont download,
  9. i just bought nividia control panel in microsoft store - where do i find it?,
  10. download nvidia control store,
  11. unable to download nvidia control panel from microsoft store its blocked,
  12. nvidia dch control panel stuck.starting download,
  13. unable to download windows 10 nvidia,
  14. my pc wont allow me to download nvidia control panel from microsoft store,
  15. nvidia control panel - windows store