Windows 10: Unable to download Office Pro 2019

Discus and support Unable to download Office Pro 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've purchased office pro 2019 but I cannot download it without upgrading to Windows 10. Am I able to exchange my purchase for something that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LiamHullett, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Unable to download Office Pro 2019

I've purchased office pro 2019 but I cannot download it without upgrading to Windows 10. Am I able to exchange my purchase for something that my current version of Windows supports?

:)

LiamHullett, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Unable to download Office Pro 2019

Office 2019 is now available for Windows 10 and Mac

Looks like "Home & Buisness" is currently the only non subscription version, and its "coming soon". Microsoft Office 2019 | Office 365
    The only Office Home & Business listing I have on My Visual Studio subscription is for MAC. Likely because there is no Professional Plus for MAC? Will just have to keep checking my Downloads to see if Office 2019 shows up.

alphanumeric, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to download Office Pro 2019

1. Unable to download Office Pro 2019 - Similar Threads - Unable download Office

2. Downloading Office 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Office 2019: I have tried several times to download Office 2019 that we purchased the license through Microsoft. I keep getting a "Bad Image" message indicating "C:\windows\system32\devrt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. How do I fix it so I can...
  3. Downloading Office 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Office 2019: I have tried several times to download Office 2019 that we purchased the license through Microsoft. I keep getting a "Bad Image" message indicating "C:\windows\system32\devrt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. How do I fix it so I can...
  4. Downloading Office 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to install office 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install office 2019: Dear Team,When I am trying to install office 2019 it is getting an error"Setup is unable to proceed due to the following errors: This product requires Internet Information Services IIS 7.0 or higher., with ASP .NET v4.0 in the list of IIS Web Server Extensions. Correct the...
  6. office 2019 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 2019 download: I purchased office 2019 from amazon 2 weeks ago received a code i paid with my amazon prime account. The 2019 is for my wife laptop I already have office 2019 on my laptop. Microsoft tell me that the code is already register and I only need to sign in in to my account. so I...
  7. Online Office Pro 2019 Vendor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Online Office Pro 2019 Vendor: Hi, I'm checking to see if an online vendor is legit. The vendor is Digital Portal. The product download is: https://officecdn.microsoft.com/pr/492350f6-........................................../ProPlus2019Retail.img I've intentionally obscured part of the download...
  8. Office Pro 2019 $30.99.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Pro 2019 $30.99.: This popped up on FB a few minutes ago. I’m not in the market but if anybody else is help yourself. Is is too good to be true $39.99 USD? MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL PLUS 2019 - INSTANT DELIVERY - ORIGINAL NEW KEY CODE! 153086
  9. Office 2019 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019 Pro: Too good to be true MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL PLUS 2019 - INSTANT DELIVERY - ORIGINAL NEW KEY CODE! 153086
  10. Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019: I have downloaded some fonts that I had on my old desktop using a older version of Microsoft Word, but I cannot get them to work on my new laptop. The problem is only with Office Home & Student 2019 (which i purchased with this laptop) as the fonts work in other programs such...