Windows 10: Unable to download on the Xbox PC app

Discus and support Unable to download on the Xbox PC app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know that its in beta, but I've been unable to download anything now for around two weeks, I'm fully subscribed to the games pass, and already have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Feveroth01, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Unable to download on the Xbox PC app

I know that its in beta, but I've been unable to download anything now for around two weeks, I'm fully subscribed to the games pass, and already have a library of games, but its still not letting me download, despite having plenty of space.

Whenever I try to download I get the error code 0x80070057, which when I use the look up tool, takes me to troubleshooting streaming on the 360.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or can anyone help me resolve this issue?

:)

Feveroth01, Sep 25, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Xbox 360, can't download apps on internet

Hi,

Server issue is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to download any app on Internet Explorer on your Xbox 360. For us to properly help you with this concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you using web base Internet Explorer or app?
    • Were you able to download app from Internet Explorer before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Wilfred Mac, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Unable to download on the Xbox PC app

Xbox app won't let me update

Hi YoUnG300tHuGgA,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to update your Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app.

• Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

• Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

• Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp |
      Remove-
      AppxPackage

• Hit Enter.Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download on the Xbox PC app

1. Unable to download on the Xbox PC app - Similar Threads - Unable download Xbox

2. Xbox PC App not downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC App not downloading games: i use ethernet and when i use the pc xbox app it doesnt download and i have to use wireless. is this a problem with my pc or is this happening to everyone else aswell?...
  3. Xbox PC App not downloading games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox PC App not downloading games: i use ethernet and when i use the pc xbox app it doesnt download and i have to use wireless. is this a problem with my pc or is this happening to everyone else aswell?...
  4. Unable to login to the Xbox App and unable to download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to the Xbox App and unable to download anything: Recently me and my friend wanted to play Sea of Thieves again but Microsoft told me to download the Xbox App because i would be unable to play it normally and i always got the error message 0x87DD0005 meaning that i wasnt connected to Xbox-Live which I obviously was....
  5. Unable to login to the Xbox App and unable to download anything

Unable to login to the Xbox App and unable to download anything: Recently me and my friend wanted to play Sea of Thieves again but Microsoft told me to download the Xbox App because i would be unable to play it normally and i always got the error message 0x87DD0005 meaning that i wasnt connected to Xbox-Live which I obviously was....
  6. Unable to download PC Health App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download PC Health App: Hi,I'm trying to download PC Health App, but it's not allowing me to. Here are some details about my PC,Edition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 21H1Installed on: 5 October 2021OS Build: 19043.1266Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0...
  7. Unable to download PC Health App

Unable to download PC Health App: Hi,I'm trying to download PC Health App, but it's not allowing me to. Here are some details about my PC,Edition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 21H1Installed on: 5 October 2021OS Build: 19043.1266Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0...
  8. Unable to download PC Health App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app: I can't sign into my xbox account, it will just load and then close, then when i try to download something on my pc then it will just load and then stay loading. I tried doing wrseset.exe and it does nothing....
  10. Unable to download xbox pass games for pc using microsoft store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download xbox pass games for pc using microsoft store app: I have recently purchased xbox pass ultimate but when ever I try to download an xbox pass game I get this error "Code: 0x80073CF3 update failed" Downloads for free games and apps work fine though. There is no direct contact or chat system for subscription members and its so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error when downloading xbox beta app

2. xbox pc beta app not downloading