Windows 10: Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error.

Discus and support Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to open or download specific apps, I get a system error saying: "The code execution cannot proceed because win32u.dll was not found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raymond Imhoff, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error.

When I try to open or download specific apps, I get a system error saying: "The code execution cannot proceed because win32u.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". I have tried uninstalling the program, however this does not resolve the problem and I am unable to redownload the application. I have already tried preforming SFC scans, and whenever I do, I am told: “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log”. Trying the DISM has also ended in failure. I am unsure of what to do to resolve this Dll error, can anyone help?

:)

Raymond Imhoff, Oct 23, 2019
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Oct 23, 2019
  3. HossWTC Win User
    Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error.

Downloading an application error

When downloading an application on the HTC arrive I see the Error "unable to this information right now"

• signed into Hotmail
    • data and internet are working
    • happens with all applications
    • want youtube application Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error. :)
    anyone else seen this error and how to fix it.

AnthonySomes, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error.

1. Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error. - Similar Threads - Unable download open

2. Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512: Basic Info :-Can install Minecraft launcher but cant open it but for some reason I can't open it from the start menu I have to go into Microsoft store and click Play.-Using Windows 10 but I think I have an important file missing : ' WindowsApps ' I have tried to reinstall it...
  3. Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512: Basic Info :-Can install Minecraft launcher but cant open it but for some reason I can't open it from the start menu I have to go into Microsoft store and click Play.-Using Windows 10 but I think I have an important file missing : ' WindowsApps ' I have tried to reinstall it...
  4. Unable to Open Minecraft due to error message -2015294512

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error in opening almost everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error in opening almost everything: Dear Microsoft Community,Lately, once I try to open a photo on my laptop, I am getting an error message "The application cannot be started. Try reinstalling the application to fix this/ or Make sure you typed the name correctly" the error is attached below. Now the same error...
  6. Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing: Having problem installing Origin after a ”clean” re-install of Win10. Same problem on two laptops. I have tried install the x64 file from link below without success. Anyone that can help me with this issue?...
  7. Unable to open apps, uninstall, or install, dll errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open apps, uninstall, or install, dll errors: Good day, i'm taking a break from trying to troubleshoot this pc, and any insights would be very welcome when i come back to trying again tomorrow. Windows 10, I had a crash during install of an update, i believe and when it rebooted, I received a missing DLL file message,...
  8. Application unable to start due to error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application unable to start due to error code 0xc0000005: Hi there! On my computer I have seen the Application Error appearing countless times especially when I would like to open an app. I have tried looking at the community's advice from other people especially going into Command Prompt and using sfc /scannow but it doesn't detect...
  9. Unable to download applications

Unable to download applications: I updated to Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.778 and now have difficulty launching both SQL Server Express and SQL Server Management Studio. I would run the .exe file and it would appear to launch by the icons showing on the task bar and running in the Task Manager,...
  10. Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing?

Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing?: Hi, having issues with missing dll files when trying to install Origin client on windows 10. Have tried reinstalling visuall c++ redistributable, but no luck. Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks...