Windows 10: Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error.

Discus and support Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to open or download specific apps, I get a system error saying: "The code execution cannot proceed because win32u.dll was not found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raymond Imhoff, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error.

When I try to open or download specific apps, I get a system error saying: "The code execution cannot proceed because win32u.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". I have tried uninstalling the program, however this does not resolve the problem and I am unable to redownload the application. I have already tried preforming SFC scans, and whenever I do, I am told: “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log”. Trying the DISM has also ended in failure. I am unsure of what to do to resolve this Dll error, can anyone help?

:)

Raymond Imhoff, Oct 23, 2019
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Oct 23, 2019
  3. HossWTC Win User
    Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error.

Downloading an application error

When downloading an application on the HTC arrive I see the Error "unable to this information right now"

• signed into Hotmail
    • data and internet are working
    • happens with all applications
    • want youtube application Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error. :)
    anyone else seen this error and how to fix it.

AnthonySomes, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error.

1. Unable to download or open almost all applications due to win32u.dll error. - Similar Threads - Unable download open

2. Receiving Blue Screen error due to an application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Receiving Blue Screen error due to an application: Mọi người ơi máy của e bị màn hình xanh do cài đặt phần mềm đóng băng có tên là Time Feeze,khi bật máy lên màn hình cứ đứng im như vậy khởi động lại bao nhiêu lần cũng vậy ạ.Ai có biết cách sửa thì giúp e với! {Translation into English: Everybody's got a blue screen due to...
  3. Downloading errors & application removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading errors & application removed: I have been wanting to download some files and application on my pc, but after the file/application is downloaded the browsers(ALL OF THEM)says-"failed","removed" this happened all the time I try to download some file,irrespective of the browser I use. Well, this problem...
  4. Unable to open ANY Microsoft applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to open ANY Microsoft applications: I have been on this mystery trail for over 24 hours thanks to one of the many awful windows update. After the recent update that I have installed, my Windows Setting App would not open as well. It would just flash on the screen and disappears quickly. I have spent several...
  5. File was not backed up due to being open by an application

File was not backed up due to being open by an application: File was not backed up due to being open by an application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-was-not-backed-up-due-to-being-open-by-an/6932a825-8d24-4e71-a6fe-2c58043b1b0c
  6. Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.

Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.: My computer recently had to get factory reset, I was able to back up all my files but all of my apps were deleted. I had no problem redownloading apps like google chrome, spotify, microsoft office, etc, however, the Kindle for PC app wont download. I've updated my computer,...
  7. unable to open downloaded software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to open downloaded software: ive downloaded mcafee software and I am unable to open as a box pops up saying 'only verified apps can be installed'. can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-downloaded-software/97e5190f-3356-41dd-8ee4-629af24aead8
  8. .dll errors and application error 0xc0000142

.dll errors and application error 0xc0000142: Yesterday I downloaded several (18 or so) Microsoft updates. Now today after restarting the majority of my apps either say "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application." or "Failed to locate Framework DLL." Any ideas? I'd...
  9. Unable to update drivers due to an error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update drivers due to an error: I just replaced my hard drive in my computer (previous one began to fail) so I know that my current headset works with windows 10 as I've been using it before for a long time. I only just got my PC back today and now my headset won't work. I have tried to update the drivers...
  10. Change icon of application (Almost there...)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change icon of application (Almost there...): Hi everybody. Maybe someone can help me *Smile I'm trying to change the icon of an application to better suit the windows 10 look, the app is the Postbox email client. So far I used Resource Hacker and I almost did it, I changed the original icon, the shortcuts in the...