Windows 10: Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I went into the app store and tried to download paladins, and it said I owned the game. but it also said that I don't have any devices linked to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by haoyuanzheng, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store

When I went into the app store and tried to download paladins, and it said I owned the game. but it also said that I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. I logged in to my Ipad's Microsoft's account but it still doesn't work. I tried refreshing and it says the same thing. I used the filter PC and it asks me where do you want to install. I don't know why it does that and the other games don't work too.

***Original title: Game not working***

:)

haoyuanzheng, Jan 27, 2020

2. Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store

1. Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable download Paladins

2. Microsoft Store unable to open or download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store unable to open or download: I am trying to download the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 11 and I keep getting a pop up that says, we cannot open this ms store link. and that I need a new app. When I go to the Microsoft store on the internet, I click install but nothing happens. I just want to get the...
  3. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.: I have been trying to fix this for a while. When I run the troubleshooter it says hanging apps and I've tried a lot of things to fix the hanging apps but the online solutions aren't working....
  4. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.: I have been trying to fix this for a while. When I run the troubleshooter it says hanging apps and I've tried a lot of things to fix the hanging apps but the online solutions aren't working....
  5. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store: When I go to install, I choose my solid state drive, which has more then enough space. The app then gives me blue "loading circles" and then kicks me to Forza's store page. Where it indicates that I've bought the game, but when I place my mouse over the blue "install" button,...
  7. Unable to download any apps through the windows store.

Unable to download any apps through the windows store.: Hi, I've been trying to install Forza Horizon 4 through the windows store but the download stalls on "Starting download" and does not begin. I have tried the suggested reset and that had no effect on the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks,...
  8. unable to download apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to download apps in microsoft store: recently bought new laptop. only issue is unable to download any apps (paid nor free) form the Microsoft store. looked and searched for answers in the community. tried various methods to make it work but still can not download anything. please help....
  9. Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store

Unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store: I have 2 devices with Windows 10 registered on my Microsoft account but I'm unable to download Icloud through the Microsoft Store in one of them. Any help will be greatly appreciated....
  10. Can't download to HDD through Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download to HDD through Microsoft Store: Hey guys. Recently I got the Game Pass from the Microsoft Store and I started downloading some games. I have my default apps saved to the D: Data drive (supposedly) so when I downloaded my first game I thought it was saving onto there. Then, I went to download my second...