Windows 10: Unable to download pdf from google drive

Discus and support Unable to download pdf from google drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am able to download every type of file from Google Drive except pdfs. When I press download, the file explorer window pops up and says "working on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amrin_127, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Amrin_127 Win User

Unable to download pdf from google drive

I am able to download every type of file from Google Drive except pdfs. When I press download, the file explorer window pops up and says "working on it". When I press any of the buttons, it freezes, with the little loading circle at the top. It never works after this point and I have to force shut it down. What's wrong with it and how can I fix it so I can download the pdf to my laptop?I've tried doing this from both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge but it always ends the same. I even tried reinstalling Google Chrome and clearing the cache from Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I have Windows 10 and

:)

Amrin_127, Aug 19, 2021

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 19, 2021
  4. Kathymko Win User

PDF download and print

I am unable to download then print a pdf document attached to an email. It will not download the document, although it is listed as downloaded under "downloads" but the downloaded document is blank.

Kathymko, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to download pdf from google drive - Similar Threads - Unable download pdf

2. How to stop downloads from opening in Google drive first

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop downloads from opening in Google drive first: Whenever I click download it opens in Google drive and then I have to click download again in Google drive to have it open as a regular pdf in chrome. How do I skip Google drive and open it straight in chrome submitted by /u/Dazzling-Emphasis-97 [link] [comments]...
  3. Can’t download files from Google Drive? Try these fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t download files from Google Drive? Try these fixes: [ATTACH]Here we will talk about different workarounds you can try in case you can’t download files from Google Drive. When it comes to cloud storage services, it’s almost impossible to find a competitor for Google Drive. With an ample amount of free storage, tight security,...
  4. suddenly unable to open and print pdf download of today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    suddenly unable to open and print pdf download of today: An important tax document from bank cannot now be opened and printed from edge nor IE11 browsers. PDF printer shows as current in devices/printers. Older downloads/documents open and print ok. Any suggestions?desktop HP pc - windows 10 - v. 2004 - os19041.685 - edge...
  5. unable to download google chrome any help?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download google chrome any help?: unable to download google chrome any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-google-chrome-any-help/a39d9ccf-e3ab-490b-ac91-d4fdf5675222
  6. unable download google play app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable download google play app: try to download google play app for windows 10. message...wwwplaystoredownloadapk.com refused to connect. using wifi at restaraunt. tried to download a game and download says i need google play app...
  7. Unable to Download Standard PDF's Anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Download Standard PDF's Anymore: Hello, I used to be able to download PDF's Not web-version Adobe Acrobate files from Quickbooks directly to my laptop, then I was able to attach the PDF in an email; but for the past couple months, my clients are telling me they cannot open the Adobe Acrobat Files it has...
  8. Problem with Excel files downloaded from Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Excel files downloaded from Google Drive: I have this issue with spreadsheet docs downloaded from Google Drive to Excel. I get the Excel files that are impossible to sort or use Find/Replace. The Sort line is grayed out and the Find/Replace cannot find anything...
  9. Unable to download any pdf or exe file from any browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to download any pdf or exe file from any browser: Recently, I've realized whenever I try to access any PDF or download any EXE file using Windows 10, it never downloads. It's constantly stuck in "Waiting for connection", it happens in all browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge). However, if I boot up a virtual machine using...
  10. windows 10, transforms PDF's, before uploading to Google Drive.

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10, transforms PDF's, before uploading to Google Drive.: Hello Guys. Since i upgraded to windows 10, i start noticing something was happening to the PDF files being uploaded to google drive. Firstly i noticed in Google drive the icon once uploaded changed to a little blue sheet instead of the red. Then when sharing the...