Windows 10: Unable to download purchased game, Background inteligence transfer turning off, and unable...

Discus and support Unable to download purchased game, Background inteligence transfer turning off, and unable... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had to do a clean install of windows 10 home recently and run into three problems and for the past several days have been unable to resolve them they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Thetechniguy, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Unable to download purchased game, Background inteligence transfer turning off, and unable...

I had to do a clean install of windows 10 home recently and run into three problems and for the past several days have been unable to resolve them they are. 1: all apps and games will download except for Halo wars 2 most played RTS game on my account which was installed on this PC prior to clean install which seems to be stuck in a infinite loop of trying to download. 2: My Background intelligence transfer system will turn off and change to manual on startup.3: I cannot set any apps or features from the Microsoft store to install on my secondary hard drive named drive E and get error 0x80070

:)

Thetechniguy, Jun 16, 2021
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Unable to download game purchased from ap store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether the issue persists to a single game or you are unable to download other apps also.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I suggest you to run BITS troubleshooter and Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Once finished with the BITS troubleshooter, now run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Windows Update Troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 16, 2021
  4. bahreex Win User

Unable to download purchased game, Background inteligence transfer turning off, and unable...

Unable to Purchase anything on Windows Store

Whenever I am trying to purchase/upgrade any App in Store, I am getting an error as shown in the screenshot:

Unable to download purchased game, Background inteligence transfer turning off, and unable... [​IMG]

Please help suggest why this is happening, and how to rectify? Apps are downloading and updating absolutely fine. There is also no Issue with my account.

bahreex, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Unable to download purchased game, Background inteligence transfer turning off, and unable...

1. Unable to download purchased game, Background inteligence transfer turning off, and unable... - Similar Threads - Unable download purchased

2. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  3. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  4. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to see purchased game

Unable to see purchased game: Hi I have bought x2 Aura cells on Dead by Daylight however its not showing on my game. The money has been taken. Has anyone else had this issue? ****Original title: Dead by Daylight Aura cell purchase issues********Moved from : Windows/Gaming on Windows 10****...
  6. I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.: I just purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition yesterday, and I can't download It I also got the game by redeeming a code. I have already searched through the forums for hours, and I tried everything, but I just can't install It.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Unable to turn off downloads for other products

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to turn off downloads for other products: Whenever i click the option in the update menu to disable getting downloads for non windows products, it re-enables itself all the time. Is that a common bug or how can i get rid of it? It's really annoying getting bombared with stuff i don't need and i can't turn it off....
  8. unable to download games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to download games: Unable to download games from the Microsoft Store After buying the Xbox Game Pass I've really wanted to download some games (on windows 10) but I keep getting an error when trying to download it "Code: 0x80073CF3". I've had this before months ago and I see people have been...
  9. Unable to download game

Unable to download game: I purchased Astroneer quite some time ago. It's a Play Anywhere title and I'm able to download it to my XBox, but I'm unable to download it to my PC. The Store page tells me I own the item but the Install button is greyed out and when I move my cursor over it I get a circle...
  10. Unable to download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download game: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, and was attempting to preload it today. I kept getting the same error message every time, saying it could not download. The code was 0x80073CF9. It would start downloading for a couple of seconds, then I would get a notification saying...