Windows 10: Unable to download purchased Game, Microsoft does not protect your digital purchases

Discus and support Unable to download purchased Game, Microsoft does not protect your digital purchases in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to download a purchase from Microsoft. I have the purchase date, order number and price but there is no link for download. How can I purchase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Taskarnin, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Taskarnin Win User

Unable to download purchased Game, Microsoft does not protect your digital purchases

Unable to download a purchase from Microsoft.

I have the purchase date, order number and price but there is no link for download. How can I purchase software from Microsoft if I cannot trust I can access it?

Here is the game name: Age of Empires III.

Can provide order number if I can actually contact a Microsoft official. If Microsoft cannot provide a download I should be provided with a steam key to replace the game they stole.

:)

Taskarnin, Oct 19, 2018

2. UNABLE TO PURCHASE GAMES

I am unable to purchase a game through Microsoft store. When I click on buy I am asked for an address - only allows for an address in the U.S. I am in Australia so cannot complete purchase. How do I get around this. I can download free games just not purchase
    any. I do have Microsoft account registered with Microsoft Australia.

ELLENHARTLEY, Oct 19, 2018
  3. JamesJoey Win User
    Unable to Download Windows Store Purchase

I asked this on Microsoft Community but haven' gotten a response.
    I purchased a new laptop.
    I then purchased a game but misspelled my last name.
    I was able to correct the misspelling but still can't find a way to download my purchase.

Am I missing something?
    James

JamesJoey, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Unable to download purchased Game, Microsoft does not protect your digital purchases

Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Unable to download purchased Game, Microsoft does not protect your digital purchases

1. Unable to download purchased Game, Microsoft does not protect your digital purchases - Similar Threads - Unable download purchased

2. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  3. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  4. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  6. Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.: I purchased "Trailmakers" through the Microsoft Store on Feb 5, 2022. Order Number 2237842579. I was able to download it and play it at the time. After recently reformatting my pc and reinstalling Windows using this same Microsoft account, the game no longer shows as...
  7. Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.

Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.: I purchased "Trailmakers" through the Microsoft Store on Feb 5, 2022. Order Number 2237842579. I was able to download it and play it at the time. After recently reformatting my pc and reinstalling Windows using this same Microsoft account, the game no longer shows as...
  8. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  9. Unable to see purchased game

Unable to see purchased game: Hi I have bought x2 Aura cells on Dead by Daylight however its not showing on my game. The money has been taken. Has anyone else had this issue? ****Original title: Dead by Daylight Aura cell purchase issues********Moved from : Windows/Gaming on Windows 10****...
  10. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft purchased games download

2. how to download games purchased from microsoft

3. microsoft purchased games

4. download g5 games for free,
  5. unable to download windows game as no longer have access to the email,
  6. ms store unable to download a game