Windows 10: Unable to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

Discus and support Unable to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, The above update download has been stuck at 0% for days. I have tried various methods to resolve this problem but none have worked. Below are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rizal07, Oct 16, 2020.

1. rizal07 Win User

Unable to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

Hi,

The above update download has been stuck at 0% for days. I have tried various methods to resolve this problem but none have worked. Below are the methods I've tried:

1. Signature update via Command Prompt. I have appended today's log below.

2. Manual installation via the mpam-fe.exe file. I have run this file as admin numerous times but nothing happened. The processes "Antimalware Definition Update" and "Microsoft Malware Protection Signature Update Hub" appear in the task manager for a second then disappears. Why?

3. Windows Update Troubleshooter-couldn't identify the problem.

Log:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MpCmdRun: Command Line: MpCmdRun.exe -removedefinitions -dynamicsignatures
    Start Time: ‎Fri ‎Oct ‎16 ‎2020 13:14:44

MpEnsureProcessMitigationPolicy: hr = 0x1
    Start: MpRemoveDefinitions0
    Finish: MpRemoveDefinitions
    MpCmdRun: End Time: ‎Fri ‎Oct ‎16 ‎2020 13:14:44
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MpCmdRun: Command Line: MpCmdRun.exe -SignatureUpdate
    Start Time: ‎Fri ‎Oct ‎16 ‎2020 13:14:44

MpEnsureProcessMitigationPolicy: hr = 0x1
    Start: MpSignatureUpdate
    Calling MpUpdateStartEx with option 0x1
    Update started
    Search Started MU/WU update Path: https://fe2cr.update.microsoft.com/v6/...
    Update failed with hr: 0x800b0109
    Search Completed
    Download Started...
    Time Info - ‎Fri ‎Oct ‎16 ‎2020 13:20:44 Update failed with hr: 0x80070102
    Download Completed
    Download Completed
    Update completed with hr: 0x80070102
    ERROR: Signature Update failed with hr=80070102
    MpCmdRun: End Time: ‎Fri ‎Oct ‎16 ‎2020 13:20:44

The current Security Intelligence Version I have installed is 1.325.782.0.

Pls help. Thank you.

:)

rizal07, Oct 16, 2020

2. Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB22676

I just checked my PC and I got exactly the same Security Intelligence Update as you. It was pushed through Windows Update about 30 minutes ago. Prior to that I also had two standard Definition Updates for Windows Defender Antivirus earlier on today

sportsfan148, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Luca Posa Win User
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.323.1916.0) - Error 0x80010108

Hello,

Windows update give me the following error: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.323.1916.0) - Error 0x80010108". I have tried some suggestions (see

here
    ) for the same error but different version of the update, but it didn't help.

Any help?

Thank you

Luca Posa, Oct 16, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Unable to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB22676

Is this new? Just got what I thought was a Defender Definition Update, but the name seems to have changed now to
    Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus. Same KB number, same numbering sequence, just a name change. Even Reliability History show some with Windows Defender Update today, then this one just now.

Not a Platform Update, that remained at 1907.4.

Anybody else?

Unable to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -... [​IMG]

Unable to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -... [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -... - Similar Threads - Unable download Security

2. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  3. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  4. How to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...: I am not able to download Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.395.92.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-security-intelligence-update-for/d61208fa-4f4e-4aff-8eb2-b84ff66f3809
  5. Unable to download "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I have been trying to install the following update for Windows 10 Pro for last 3 days but no success. Downloading to this update stuck on 0%.Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.381.1623.0I tried to reset Windows updates, don't...
  6. Unable to download "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I have been trying to install the following update for Windows 10 Pro for last 3 days but no success. Downloading to this update stuck on 0%.Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.381.1623.0I tried to reset Windows updates, don't...
  7. Unable to download "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: Is it possible to stop receiving these updates? If so, how?OS: Windows 11 Pro v 22H2 Build 22621.382AV: Malwarebytes Premium v 4.5.13.208 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-intelligence-updates-for-microsoft/58662316-c0ac-4d55-8967-300a2cd66ca2
  9. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 was the last defender update that installed. There is usually a daily update and there still is on my other laptop with WIndows 10 OS. Is there a known fix for this? Thank you....
  10. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: I have 6 'important updates' that I have tried to install for about 4 weeks however I am having trouble. The updates will begin to install and then when they hit 100% they will reinstall, this happens twice and then my computer will restart. Has anybody had this issue...