Windows 10: Unable to download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11

Discus and support Unable to download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello:I was unable to use Snip and Sketch and hence uninstalled the app hoping to download and reinstall it from the Microsoft website. However, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaffronXP, Jan 27, 2022.

1. SaffronXP Win User

Unable to download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11

Hello:I was unable to use Snip and Sketch and hence uninstalled the app hoping to download and reinstall it from the Microsoft website. However, the download and installation fails. Please assist.

:)

SaffronXP, Jan 27, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Can't download Snip and Sketch

Hi Naveed

From that download page, Snip and Sketch system requirements is minimum Windows 10 version 1809 (17763.0) if you do not have that version installed, you will be unable to download and install Snip and Sketch (which comes as standard in that version anyway)

Click your Start Button, type winver and hit Enter

On the resulting dialog, what Version No. and build No. of Windows 10 are you running?

DaveM121, Jan 27, 2022
  3. John DeV Win User
    Unable to use Snip and Sketch(Snipping tool) in windows 10

Hello Shoban,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. I understand you have a problem with Snip and Sketch not working properly. Did you made any changes recently? When was the last time it was working properly? What
    is your current windows version and edition? Press Start then search Settings, select System then About.

**Run the troubleshooter:

Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

**Please try to update Snip and Sketch app

Open Microsoft Store then Click 3 dots

Select Download and Updates

Update Snip and Sketch or click Get Updates

**Repair Snip and Sketch

Go to Settings and selecting "Apps and Features". Find "Snip and Sketch" in the list and select it. The "Advanced options" button should appear, click it. You will see the "Repair" button. If it doesn't work, Kindly click the Reset.

Restart your PC

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Unable to download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11

Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Unable to download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11

1. Unable to download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unable download Snip

2. download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11: I can't seem to find this. It didn't work on my initial install of Windows 11 and it was then deleted and I can't find where to reinstall. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-snip-and-sketch-in-windows-11/c0103433-581e-4561-b070-3e95130fe3b4
  3. download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11: I can't seem to find this. It didn't work on my initial install of Windows 11 and it was then deleted and I can't find where to reinstall. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-snip-and-sketch-in-windows-11/c0103433-581e-4561-b070-3e95130fe3b4
  4. Why is that that I am unable to download Snip & Sketch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is that that I am unable to download Snip & Sketch?: When I go to the Microsoft Store and type "Snip & Sketch", the result is not there, only Snipping Tool, Snip&Share, Sketch Me!, Pencil Photo Sketch Maker, Sketch Board, and other apps was shown, but not Snip & Sketch. I am not sure if Snip & Sketch is just an updated version...
  5. Why is that that I am unable to download Snip & Sketch?

Why is that that I am unable to download Snip & Sketch?: When I go to the Microsoft Store and type "Snip & Sketch", the result is not there, only Snipping Tool, Snip&Share, Sketch Me!, Pencil Photo Sketch Maker, Sketch Board, and other apps was shown, but not Snip & Sketch. I am not sure if Snip & Sketch is just an updated version...
  6. Unable to use Windows Snip & Sketch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to use Windows Snip & Sketch: I am a Windows 10 64-bit user today I updated windows with 2 official updates in the settings app1 - Windows .NET framework 3.5 & 4.8 for 21h1 something like that2 - Windows Cumulative Update for 21h1 something like thatand the Latest Nvidia graphic driver after all 3 updates...
  7. Unable to use Windows Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Windows Snip & Sketch: I am a Windows 10 64-bit user today I updated windows with 2 official updates in the settings app1 - Windows .NET framework 3.5 & 4.8 for 21h1 something like that2 - Windows Cumulative Update for 21h1 something like thatand the Latest Nvidia graphic driver after all 3 updates...
  8. Unable to use Windows Snip & Sketch

9. Unable to download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Snip and Sketch in Windows 11: Hello:I was unable to use Snip and Sketch and hence uninstalled the app hoping to download and reinstall it from the Microsoft website. However, the download and installation fails. Please assist....
  10. Can't download Snip and Sketch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Snip and Sketch: I am not able to download Snip and Sketch on my Windows 10 laptop(latest update). It prompts "To download to your Xbox, set-on instant on , purchases and have enough space. I have 20 gb on my C drive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download snip and sketch