Windows 10: Unable to download something on my computer

Discus and support Unable to download something on my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When downloading said item onto my computer, i receive the following error messageThen i have to close the download.How can I fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EnLiu1, Oct 17, 2021.

1. EnLiu1 Win User

Unable to download something on my computer

When downloading said item onto my computer, i receive the following error messageThen i have to close the download.How can I fix this.

:)

EnLiu1, Oct 17, 2021
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Unable to download something on my computer

Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Unable to download something on my computer

1. Unable to download something on my computer - Similar Threads - Unable download something

2. Somethings wrong with my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Somethings wrong with my downloads folder: Hey theres something wrong with my downloads folder. Basically, when I'm trying to move the folder onto another drive, it gives me a message that states, "Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under 'C:\ System Volume Information'. Access is denied."...
  3. Somethings wrong with my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somethings wrong with my downloads folder: Hey theres something wrong with my downloads folder. Basically, when I'm trying to move the folder onto another drive, it gives me a message that states, "Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under 'C:\ System Volume Information'. Access is denied."...
  4. Somethings wrong with my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There's something wrong with my computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There's something wrong with my computer: 2021/ 11/ 8 16:02 Windows LiveKernelEvent 1d4 1: 0 2: 5 3ffffbf0a0cb1f900 4: 0 10_0_19042 0_0 768_1 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.99 ID2052 IDLKD_0x1D4_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_5_UcmUcsiAcpiClient_UcmUcsiCx!UcmUcsiCx::GenerateCommandTimeoutDump...
  6. There's something wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's something wrong with my computer: 2021/ 11/ 8 16:02 Windows LiveKernelEvent 1d4 1: 0 2: 5 3ffffbf0a0cb1f900 4: 0 10_0_19042 0_0 768_1 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.99 ID2052 IDLKD_0x1D4_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_5_UcmUcsiAcpiClient_UcmUcsiCx!UcmUcsiCx::GenerateCommandTimeoutDump...
  7. There's something wrong with my computer

8. Unable to download something on my computer

Unable to download something on my computer: When downloading said item onto my computer, i receive the following error messageThen i have to close the download.How can I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-something-on-my-computer/d840f55a-d4e4-4032-94ce-3bf83e9c1da7
  9. There is something wrong with my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is something wrong with my computer.: here again, begging for help because i am not the best at computer science. i know something about software but not too much about hardware. Ok so. Couple of weeks ago i took my ramstick out (8gb) and after that my computer has been working really poorly. The OS has been...
  10. Something foiling my ISO download

in Windows 10 Support
    Something foiling my ISO download: Slow connection trying to download ISO overnight. I'm trying to figure out what's foiling my ISO download using Firefox Down Them All. I set Sleep, HD, Hibernate and Display timeouts to Never in Power Options. I disabled the Lock Screen and Password, which also disabled...