Windows 10: Unable to download the Korean language pack for Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to download the Korean language pack for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I`ve a problem to add the language option for Korean Language ( Basic Typing, Handwriting, Speech ). It starts the download, but does not finish. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rafael Ferreira da Silva, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Unable to download the Korean language pack for Windows 10

I`ve a problem to add the language option for Korean Language ( Basic Typing, Handwriting, Speech ). It starts the download, but does not finish.

I can`t type in Korean. It stay broken.

For example, to create a txt file "A4G;황OWA.txt".

I already added the language and I had configured in "administrative language settings" > "Langueguage for non-unicode programs" as well.

I did the language pack download through Microsoft store, however, no success too.

I tried to repair the Microsoft Update, but, no success. I made an upgrade to 1809 version, no success as well.

Could someone help me?

Thank you!!!!

:)

Rafael Ferreira da Silva, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Guy.Yeon Win User

Unable to download the Korean language pack for Windows 10

Dear Good Samaritan,

I'm using Windows 10 Home English Edition pre-installed in my HP laptop.

I'm okay with the menus written in

English.

All I want is to type in Korean time to time.

Whenever I reboot my system, I'm able to type in Korean for few minutes.

But after that the system tells me "Something happened, and we couldn't install a feature" and does not allow me to type in Korean.

Below are the few things I've tried but failed to download the Korean language pack:

* Set OFF for Metered connection.

* Followed the steps in https://www.groovypost.com/howto/install-change-languages-windows-10/.

* Installed and executed Windows Troubleshooting file.

Below are the steps that repeatedly occur:

1. I reboot my system.

2. I'm able to type in Korean.

3. Few minute later, my system automatically tries to download the Korean language pack.

4. I receive a message that says, "Something happened, and we couldn't install a feature."

5. Immediately, I'm not able to type in Korean. (I wish to turn off the automatic language pack downloading option.)

6. I click the Korean language pack download buttons for Basic typing, Handwriting and Speech.

7. I get "Download failed" message for each button.

Would appreciate your kind help.

Regards,

Guy

Guy.Yeon, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Guy.Yeon Win User

Hi Andre,

Thanks a lot for your guidance.

Unfortunately I'm stuck at the step below and not able to download the language pack.

Unable to download the Korean language pack for Windows 10 8b80f238-412d-41fd-a53c-0e79699a6a86.png

All I want is to type in Korean time to time.

If I reboot my system it allows me to type both in English and Korean.

But after few minutes the following things happen repeatedly:

1. My system automatically tries to download the Korean language pack. (Few months ago I had manually clicked the Korean language pack download option. It failed to download the pack.)

2. The automatic download fails. FYI, "Metered connection" is set OFF by default in my system.

3. Now the option to type in Korean disappears. (I wish I may be able to turn off the automatic Korean language pack download option.)

4. I keep clickng the 3 download buttons (Basic typing, Handwriting, Speech) for Korean language pack.

5. I only get "Download failed" message.

6. I reboot the system only to type in Korean for few minutes before the step 1, 2, 3 happen.

Regards

Guy

Guy.Yeon, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Guy.Yeon Win User

Guy.Yeon, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to download the Korean language pack for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable download Korean

2. Windows 11 unable to download language packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 unable to download language packs: Unable to download language pack, I have tried methods 1 and 3 here, for method 2, I cannot find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU I was not able to find the WindowsUpdate\AU folder in the Windows folder. I use a VPN, and I have tried...
  3. Windows 11 unable to download language packs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 unable to download language packs: Unable to download language pack, I have tried methods 1 and 3 here, for method 2, I cannot find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU I was not able to find the WindowsUpdate\AU folder in the Windows folder. I use a VPN, and I have tried...
  4. Unable to download language packs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download language packs.: Unable to download language pack, I have tried methods 1 and 3 here, for method 2, I cannot find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU I was not able to find the WindowsUpdate\AU folder in the Windows folder. I use a VPN, and I have tried...
  5. Unable to download Hindi Language Pack In Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Hindi Language Pack In Windows 11: Unable to download Hindi Language Pack In Windows 11...Stuck at about 75% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-hindi-language-pack-in-windows/1e7dc759-97a8-446f-a6dd-9428e7205b0d
  6. Unable to download Hindi Language Pack In Windows 11

Unable to download Hindi Language Pack In Windows 11: Unable to download Hindi Language Pack In Windows 11...Stuck at about 75% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-hindi-language-pack-in-windows/1e7dc759-97a8-446f-a6dd-9428e7205b0d
  7. Language Pack Download

Language Pack Download: Hello there,I am trying to download a language pack. I've never had problems with this previously, but now I get the error code 0x80070422. I followed the advice I found here for instructions on how to fix the error.Following the site's advice, I've tapped Win-key + R, and...
  8. Language Pack Not Downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language Pack Not Downloading: I am trying to download a language pack but whenever I click download the bar does not move and nothing is downloading. There is nothing wrong with my internet, it just does not download.The picture is what I've been looking at for a while now, the bars are completely static....
  9. Downloading Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Language Pack: Hi, I was unable to download the language pack, pls help check for me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-language-pack/eab2e127-54b0-4d3d-997a-12d99350757d
  10. Language packs downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language packs downloading: I can't download English(US) speech and handwriting packs. How can I do it? Please, give me help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs-downloading/cfdc0dbc-12d8-40f2-a5cc-f39df7bc8b9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 language pack windows 10

2. unable to download handwriting pack in windows 10

3. unable to download windows 10 language pack

4. windows 10 korean language pack,
  5. windows 10 korean language pack download,
  6. korean language pack windows10