Windows 10: Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

Discus and support Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox (Beta)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Grayyy_Matterrr, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox (Beta) app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I downloaded 3 smaller games and each installed without issue and run without issue. I've tried multiple fixes for the error, but the only response to the error now seems to be reinstalling Windows which seems ridiculous for one program not installing. I'm hoping someone has found a fix that I haven't tried.

submitted by /u/Grayyy_Matterrr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Grayyy_Matterrr, Jan 16, 2020
  2. SophieFu Win User

Why I am unable to buy Outer Worlds in Indonesia?

I want to play the Outer Worlds game but it is missing in the Microsoft Store. I investigated this issue and changed region. All of a sudden it appeared on the list! So it is not available in Indonesia.

Why is it so?

SophieFu, Jan 16, 2020
  3. The outer worlds wont launch

The other day i noticed the outer worlds icon disappeared from my taskbar where i'd pinned it. the space is there and when i right click it it shows outer worlds. when i try to launch from there or the windows store, nothing happens

Cherrymentat, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

The Outer Worlds will not install

I have a similar issue every time I install the game nothing at all happens I checked my game list and even did a search of my C drive for "outer worlds" and got nothing if I check store page it continues to tell me to install it and I never get a play
    button from what I can tell it looks more like its Microsoft's fault and not obsidian's but it also looks like we probably wouldn't have this issue if it had also launched on steam so....

Lionheart jr, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

1. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store - Similar Threads - Unable Download Outer

2. Can't install The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I need help with game "The Outer Worlds" available in Game Pass for PC. I was having trouble with the game today when I tried to run the game I was forwarded to "Games" application description for some reason, game itself didn't launch so I decided to reinstall the game....
  3. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox Beta app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I...
  4. can't install outer worlds from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install outer worlds from microsoft store: the system requirements says the game requires windows version 18362.0 or higher so i clicked the link to install the new update, installed it, restarted and it says im still using the previous version (17124.1184) before the install, but when going into setting it says im...
  5. The Outer Worlds launches windows app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds launches windows app store: Been playing on The Outer Worlds with no issues for the last couple of weeks. However the game now no longer launches, upon trying to play the game the app opens up the windows gaming services page on the windows app store. It's pretty frustrating not being able to play the...
  6. Outer Worlds 0x87E00013

Outer Worlds 0x87E00013: Is there any solution to this? Every thread I've found while searching has gotten exactly zero support and just gets closed by mods. What is going on here? I bought the game straight up from Microsoft Store. It has an update but it keeps getting this error - 0x87E00013...
  7. Code: 0x87E0000D from Microsoft Store trying to download Outer Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x87E0000D from Microsoft Store trying to download Outer Worlds: I bought the xbox game pass last night and am trying to download Outer Worlds from the Microsoft store. As soon as the download starts it stops and says "error." When I click on Details it say something unexpected happened with Error Code 0x87E0000D. I tried last night and...
  8. The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again

The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again: I tried to install The Outer Worlds on PC using the microsoft store however got the error code 0x80073cf3. I then downloaded the Xbox app and tried to install it through there. It gets to 100% downloaded before spitting out the same error. Now when I click install it shows...
  9. I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.

I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.: I'm trying to download the recently released game on the Microsoft Store since I got XBOX Game Pass to play. But for some reason, I cannot download the game. I click on the install button and it does absolutely nothing. I still have this problem after searching and...
  10. I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but

I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but: Hi, As mentioned in the Subject I couldn't download the game after I bought it through Microsoft Store. It showed I own the game but I can't install it. I signed out and in the Microsoft store and cleared the cache still same issue where did I do wrong?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the outer worlds windows 10 download