Windows 10: Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i try to download Top Eleven from the Microsoft Store, it keeps saying Starting Download for a long time. And then it gives an error code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Satya The Great, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store

When i try to download Top Eleven from the Microsoft Store, it keeps saying Starting Download for a long time. And then it gives an error code 0x80080005. The program easily downloads to my other computer and runs smooth. But i have been trying to download it in this PC over 15 days, but always shows the same error.Please help.Satyajit

:)

Satya The Great, Feb 2, 2023

2. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of "essential apps," find itunes again and select it, which brings me back to the same itunes download page I started with. But when I select "download now" it just opens up the "Essential Apps" window again. What am I doing wrong?

Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198)

scooter60624, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 2, 2023
  4. ManojK. Win User

Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store

Unable to download Microsoft whiteboard from Microsoft Store

Same issue, I am unable to download from Microsoft Store.

ManojK., Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store

1. Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable Download Top

2. Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store: When i try to download Top Eleven from the Microsoft Store, it keeps saying Starting Download for a long time. And then it gives an error code 0x80080005. The program easily downloads to my other computer and runs smooth. But i have been trying to download it in this PC over...
  3. Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store: When i try to download Top Eleven from the Microsoft Store, it keeps saying Starting Download for a long time. And then it gives an error code 0x80080005. The program easily downloads to my other computer and runs smooth. But i have been trying to download it in this PC over...
  4. Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023: I recently purchased tokens from Top Eleven 2023 but haven't received them when I checked my paypal account payment has been made when I checked back on Top Eleven I get this message LOOKS LIKE YOU ALREADY OWN THIS and says go to My games and apps, or My Library on your home...
  5. Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023

Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023: I recently purchased tokens from Top Eleven 2023 but haven't received them when I checked my paypal account payment has been made when I checked back on Top Eleven I get this message LOOKS LIKE YOU ALREADY OWN THIS and says go to My games and apps, or My Library on your home...
  6. Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.: I've recently purchased a pre-order for a game on the Microsoft Store that is coming out in a couple weeks and it's available for preload. But every time I click install, the pop-up, "Try Again Later. Something happened on our end." always appears and doesn't allow me to...
  7. Unable to download apps from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download apps from Microsoft store: I am having an issue with downloading or updating apps from the Microsoft store. I have tried signing out and then back in to the store, resetting the store app, clearing the cache, I have tried the windows store and windows update troubleshooters, I have re-registered all...
  8. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  9. Unable to download from Microsoft store

Unable to download from Microsoft store: HiAll, I am trying to download an app from the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I keep getting the following message, "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80090016 If I click to send feedback it tries to get me to download an app but then says something went...
  10. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...